You can now get banned for using character emotes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheChizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

"spammed his taunt all match. i will never watch batman with joker ever again"
Lmao. C'mon, I don't see anything wrong with spamming emotes.

Metalucifer

11-13-2012

This doesn't surprise me. Nerds on the internet are the worst kind of people. I think I hate you guys more than ghetto swag turds and guidos...

Reverse the ban you dirty nerds at riot you..

KiStorm

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris Dies View Post
Ohsnap.

I need an official statement on this. Don't wanna get banned for playing Lux properly.
this

Idiotdroid

11-13-2012

Kind of odd that his teammates would report him when he is clearly carrying everyone. Kind of impressive that hes able to spam his emotes while destroying the other team. Kind of seems like everyone got butthurt. Its like tea bagging in an FPS game.

I usually have LoL volume down pretty low and listen to music while playing, so I probably wouldn't have even noticed what was going on. I guess I can see it being pretty annoying otherwise, however I would be pretty stoked that I was getting carried, So idk, this case is really just a matter of opinion. I would pardon.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Tribunal so toxic to community

Allea

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FyodorD View Post
Holy ****. Note that he was playing Proving Grounds in all of those cases, which means you can get banned solely based on your actions in custom, non-matchmade games. I'm quite surprised by this.
Actually back when there was no proving grounds map, people played ARAM on SR, and cheating/going against the rules IS a bannable offense and should be reported. That being said people that would cheat in custom games like chase the teemo and such, you can get banned if they reported you and it is well justified.

Although that's not the point for this guy in question on tribunal but, I guess people would call this a harassment..then again we do not know unless we see the post or pre-game chat which only Riot has access to, perhaps he could be a problem in his other games not shown by the tribunal.

EDIT: After looking at the tribunal case, I would've reported for game 4...it is harassment of what he typed.

Epicn00b

11-13-2012

I played with a guy who binded his laugh with his Q....

Hearts Grow

11-13-2012

That is not even close to a fair ban...

Nyljoe

11-13-2012

I can't believe he was banned for this.
And he won all 4 game, too! Unbelievable.

Koben

11-13-2012

Kog'Maw [00:07:25] gay
Kog'Maw [00:07:51] ya
Kog'Maw [00:07:55] noob akali

just saying, that's breaking the rules so... yeah