You can now get banned for using character emotes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OId Snake

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosFromVent View Post
lmao at shaco report xD

StupidWiz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futonlol View Post
I find it really annoying as well. I wish there was a way to mute audio from one person.
Yup

Teeird

11-13-2012

There is no proof to spamming emotes on the Tribunal... Stop punishing.

All it would take is 5 dudes to report them and say "spammed taunt all game", and since there's no proof, people would punish. That's $%&#@& up.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

...can't help but feel there are bots in the Tribunal...

slifer556

11-13-2012

But the taunts can be used as a tactical advantage ...

Town Park Radio

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeird View Post
There is no proof to spamming emotes on the Tribunal... Stop punishing.

All it would take is 5 dudes to report them and say "spammed taunt all game", and since there's no proof, people would punish. That's $%&#@& up.
So, your theory is that this person got reports for spamming from both teams, across 4 separate games, because 5 dudes what.. followed him around to get him in trouble... somehow? It's amazing the gymnastics people will go through to avoid punishment. I remember in another game when a guy tried to clam "****uh" was some African word for antelope, and he was referring to people as "welfare cheat antelopes", I guess.

mogonk

11-13-2012

There's a certain kind of player who thinks to himself "Hey, how can I annoy people and make the game less fun for everyone without getting punished?". That's the kind of player who spams taunt all game. And we really don't care whether it's against the code explicitly or not...the intent of that player is clearly to detract from the experience of others.

So we know his intent is blatantly toxic. And we know his behavior is consistently disruptive, we have large numbers of reports from multiple games saying the exact same thing. That means a ban.

You kids need to calm down. Have a glass of milk or something. This is being handled, and it's being handled correctly. Don't worry your empty little heads about it.

ScorchXBanister

11-13-2012

LMFAO WHAT

WlLL NEVER WATCH BATMAN AGAIN BAHAHAHAHAHA

slifer556

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogonk View Post
There's a certain kind of player who thinks to himself "Hey, how can I annoy people and make the game less fun for everyone without getting punished?". That's the kind of player who spams taunt all game. And we really don't care whether it's against the code explicitly or not...the intent of that player is clearly to detract from the experience of others.

So we know his intent is blatantly toxic. And we know his behavior is consistently disruptive, we have large numbers of reports from multiple games saying the exact same thing. That means a ban.

You kids need to calm down. Have a glass of milk or something. This is being handled, and it's being handled correctly. Don't worry your empty little heads about it.
You say annoy, other people say gain pyschological advantage.

Bahkura

11-13-2012

Thats what you do on ARMA. Definitely should not have a ban for this.