So, Tribunal...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rzeczywiscie

12-13-2012

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/508702/

So... after seeing this, I'm pretty sure there's something really messed up about the tribunal at higher elo's.

In case anyone wonders, this is a ban case on Entenzwerg, a high elo player on EUW (he hit rank #1 once).

As much as 99,9% of the time I can see the tribunal doing it's job properly, now I'm not quite sure what to think of it.

Advanost

12-13-2012

wow.

IRyzeForNidalee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

But he was reported so obviously he deserves to be banned.

/sarcasm

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Well this is a special case where the punishment was not deserved, but you have to admit, it happens very rarely, considering thousands of real skumbags getting their just deserts everyday.

SpAceWaffLeS

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Bandito View Post
Well this is a special case where the punishment was not deserved, but you have to admit, it happens very rarely, considering thousands of real skumbags getting their just deserts everyday.
I wouldn't say very rarely.

I see a few posts a day where the punishment ruling is sketchy at best.
And some flatout wrong.

But yes, there are 10x as many "why did I get punished" posts where they obviously deserved to be punished.

ehy

12-13-2012

He was wrong in the 4th one.
Besides that he didn't do anything wrong.

IRyzeForNidalee

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Bandito View Post
What's very rare is riot responding to legitimately unfair bans.

Rzeczywiscie

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkbutt View Post
He was wrong in the 4th one.
Besides that he didn't do anything wrong.
While he wasn't really being a saint, you have to agree he didn't really do anything that would make you think "Oh wow this guy is such an arsehat, he totally deserves a ban". This whole case just seems kinda silly to me. What kind of people even voted on this?