To all Brazilian/Spanish players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iteabagurface

11-13-2012

Every ranked game I play with one of you especially spanish duo's ends up like this.
"noobs"
-Minions have spawned-
"An Ally has been slain, DOUBLE KILL"
"jajajaja"
"jaja"
"xD"
"all noobs jajaja"

THERE IS A BRAZILIAN SERVER FOR A REASON. PLEASE, ILL PAY FOR YOUR TRANSFER, JUST GET OUT OF NA.

RyuTex

11-13-2012

eres un idiota jajajajaja

Bunnymo chan

11-13-2012

you dont pay them, just create a new acc buy morde and give it to them in exchange for getting their currect acc banned/inactive.

The 4th Triumvir

11-13-2012

This brings up a good question. Why are players allowed to freely transition between regions? When playing outside your region, not only are you unable to understand a majority of people (unless you speak English and live in the EU and use the NA server), but you also experience noticeably higher amounts of lag. Moreover, you are completely unable to communicate with your team, reducing your team's effective strength due to poor communication.

mnun

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteabagurface View Post
Every ranked game I play with one of you especially spanish duo's ends up like this.
"noobs"
-Minions have spawned-
"An Ally has been slain, DOUBLE KILL"
"jajajaja"
"jaja"
"xD"
"all noobs jajaja"

THERE IS A BRAZILIAN SERVER FOR A REASON. PLEASE, ILL PAY FOR YOUR TRANSFER, JUST GET OUT OF NA.
I've been learning spanish/ playing with BRs and Spanish people. I'll tell you this.

Over HALF of the time. Over HALF of the time, it's some troll using random Spanish gibberish and hue hue's.

Ignorance leads people to believe that race effects gaming skill. *******

mnun

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuTex View Post
eres un idiota jajajajaja
see this is what I mean, basic high school Spanish one

lastcenturion

11-13-2012

that's not portuguese.
thats spanish,mexico is on north america.
but still brazilians are a bunch of *******s who refuse to speak english when there is only one brazilian speaking player on his team and they hardly follow any rule or don't act like *******s.
and all this coming from another brazilian,it hurts me that i had to move to the south american server to have less lag.
we are like the russians on dota 2

lnfamous22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Race has nothing to do with it. I recently met one of the best supports I've seen, and guess what, he's brazilian. I have many brazilian friends who are great at this game, so its definatly not race that affects skill

first time Vayne

11-13-2012

I don't believe it's the OP's point that race is directly affecting skill level, but that Brazillians are simply more trolly in general. He makes no claim on the source of the difference in attitude that he is observing. Please don't degrade this conversation in a race issue.

It could be a cultural thing (I don't know, but this would be interesting...), or the accounts you encounter could be cross-regional smurfs.

CH3ESUS

11-13-2012

**** you **** **** **** your fat you have no life ****in noob **** you fat kid