When you are banned from tribunal... does all the other reports disappear?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1465b4e0fb4b062d21a8a

11-13-2012

My last ban was lifted on October 25, 2012. Now my next ban will be lifted on November 20, 2012.

I wanted to know if all the reports in game are considered invalid, pardon, does not exsist anymore and cannot be used to build up a new case for my next ban from October 25, 2012 to November 20, 2012. Reason I am asking this because i'll be starting fresh again on the same account.

Alanja

11-13-2012

As far as I know all the cases prior to the ban should be dropped.

However we can not see the time stamp and I read a cupple of times that it appeared to be happening that cases from before the last bann are also in the reports.

I think it is considered a bug though.

Happy for you willing to start fresh. Good luck on your new journey.

Jayrune

11-13-2012

uh, the reported games that built up to a case are no longer considered for future cases, but as i understand it your "history" does persist, in that it is supposedly easier to get up for a tribunal case after you've been banned before. And your current punishment level persists and escalates, you have to be out of the tribunal for quite a long time before punishment level goes down. So you can't really "start fresh" on the same account as far as the tribunal goes.

That being said do start fresh as far as how you interact with your team, you can't get up for a ban again if you don't get reported.

IS1465b4e0fb4b062d21a8a

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanja View Post
As far as I know all the cases prior to the ban should be dropped.

However we can not see the time stamp and I read a cupple of times that it appeared to be happening that cases from before the last bann are also in the reports.

I think it is considered a bug though.

Happy for you willing to start fresh. Good luck on your new journey.
I will be starting fresh, but I just hope that the reports won't follow me after i'm banned.

From my last ban on october, I didn't recognize any reports/games from my new ban so I think that I would be safe?