Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I created toxic environment? rofl.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PowerRage69

11-13-2012

Then ban those toxic players as well. Riot cannot be unfair like this. I wouldn't say anything if those players got banned as well. I would gladly wait out my week long ban.

Ofermod

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Did you report them? Because I'd definitely hit Punish if I saw a lot of those games in the Tribunal, and that's where they'll wind up if they're consistently reported for being toxic.

Sulpherian

11-13-2012

No the chat is not the only thing indicative of a toxic environment.

But it the most revealing thing of your intentions as well as your attitude.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Lincoln.

So, no, the tribunal is not perfect, but you know the score. It's very hard to create a toxic environment if your score (like being a 0/15/2 Ashe on a winning team), items (like 6 pairs of boots), speech (like calling names), or level (like being the only level 9 on a team of level 18s) doesn't say it for you.

Hence, why you can report them too. Maybe they will get banned.

PowerRage69

11-13-2012

""Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Lincoln."

No you cannot do that since refusing to communicate with team is a bannable offense.

Sulpherian

11-13-2012

Quote:
PowerStim:
""Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Lincoln."

No you cannot do that since refusing to communicate with team is a bannable offense.

Except you misinterpreted the quote.

If you are honestly a fool (or toxic), and you have the choice to either speak or not, you should not speak.

It is universally accepted that silent, dumb people are a lot more tolerable than loud, belligerent dumb people.

Ofermod

Recruiter

11-13-2012

There's a difference between "communicating" and "being toxic."

If you honestly can't even ping or say "mia" without adding in "noobs" or something else derogatory... I think there are other problems here.

Pratz Strike

11-13-2012

I dunno, but you're toxic'ing up the forums here, so I'm not feeling you man.

AscKevinDaBeast

11-13-2012

no need to reply in a negative way =\ your only job ingame is to communicate in a nice way call mia's, call for locations say some gj's and play the game and thats all to it no need to be mean bro.