I created toxic environment? rofl.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LVZK

11-13-2012

na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5929882

I don't see how I created toxic environment for the game.

I have not said much in the early - mid game. Only towards the end game did I point out the trolls and the feeders in the game.

If I created toxic environment for the game, then how about the players who intentionally fed and trolled the entire game?

I tried to win. I really tried and it is in the human nature to get frustrated when the others on the team just don't give a damn and decides to troll.

I put in a support ticket but as ALWAYS, riot gives the most generic copy-paste response without giving me a clear reason.

LVZK

11-13-2012

I felt like I'm the person who was getting poisoned by this toxic environment that the other teammates decided to create. I questioned things that the teammates did and apparently they duoqueued and both of them started bashing on me and reported me for actually trying to win. What is this? Does riot have a brain?

LVZK

11-13-2012

Vaande doesn't even bother to look into what actually happened in the game. He only cares about whether if the case was decided to punish or pardon the guy. I actually pay to play this game and this is the support that I get. The most generic copy-paste response.

Ofermod

11-13-2012

In general, you should probably refrain from calling your team bad. Why not just offer constructive criticism instead, without the insults?

Kial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Irelia[00:31:22]we just killed their thank
Irelia[00:31:23]stfu
Irelia[00:31:26]tank
Irelia[00:31:32]stfu
Irelia[00:31:35]ur so bad
Irelia[00:31:56]qq moar

On top of all this all your wining about feeding is having a toxic attitude. and your wining about the need to report people. You also spend all your time saying how bad people are.

YES, Yes, you are toxic.

Ragnar Draconus

11-13-2012

Irelia [00:31:32] stfu
Irelia [00:31:35] ur so bad
Irelia [00:31:36] you
Irelia [00:31:44] have no dmg
Irelia [00:31:47] and you ****ing jump in
Irelia [00:31:51] and expect me to
Irelia [00:31:54] clean up ur ****
Irelia [00:31:56] qq moar

Yeah, not a toxic environment at all

edit - someone beat me to it lol

LVZK

11-13-2012

Let me ask you all. Is chat the only thing that's indicative of toxic environment?

Their behavior inside the game was way more toxic than that. And in the second case of the tribunal, I think renekton and leona's behavior was more toxic than mine and yet they were the ones who decided to take the initiatives to report me and I'm the one who got banned.

Don't you think toxic behavior created by others beforehand makes others to be poisoned?

LVZK

11-13-2012

Why do all people think that chat is the only thing that indicates toxic behavior?

This is why tribunal is a failure.

LVZK

11-13-2012

And the thing is, most of the "toxic chats" that were typed by me were past the 25 min mark. Don't you think that indicates something went critically wrong before I started running my mouth?

Ofermod

11-13-2012

Just because their behavior was more toxic than yours doesn't mean yours wasn't toxic as well. Riot has been quite clear that, even if other players are worse, that's still no excuse.