Can the same game count against you multiple games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExiledCha0s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

So i got a three day ban for two irelia games i played 2-3 months ago and 2 games (one of them i understand) the other did just as good as my team and did not say a single bad thing...

i already have gotten a ban from those two irelia games about a week or two after they happend

im assuming it's okay for them to do this?

and i have tried contacting them to get a understanding to see if games can count against you multiple times or if it was just a mistake...but they just keep sending me the same automated response that has nothing to do with anything of importance...

so i guess im posting to see if a game can get you banned multiple times (when the only thing you did wrong was die 5-7 times from getting destroyed in your lane while your team rufused to help and had as many deaths if not more)

Ofermod

11-13-2012

You got two reform cards featuring the same game? That sounds like a bug to me.

ExiledCha0s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

yes i did they both feature the same two games...i sent it riot they sent me back automated messages saying we can't change anything and here are links to help prevent further problems...