A Letter For the Riot Company. :'(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seven Portals

11-20-2012

Last month ago i got banned for my actions in witch where foolish and i acted like a simple troll. I never actually thought about my actions because i wasnt taking this game serious.
A week passed by and i got banned for a day in witch some reports came with.
I read the reports and said wow i was acting like a fool. This happend one month ago. I said to my self wow im never acting like this again. Im super sorry for my behavior.
Now in the following im about to leave a report from some person online. **NOTE**
In my last report i had 3 repots in the case right but NOTE that this report in witch im about to show you guys happend a months prior before these othere three reports.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5961967/
NOW as you saw the report i can tell you for a fact that these events happend on a different date. But my only question to all of this is why...why do you guys wait till the first report and banning to come along and then ban me for this report in witch i just posted when this report was suposed to have bin taken care of before the first banning. Why did i get banned for something that should of taken part a long time ago.
NOW MAY I TALK ABOUT MY ACTIONS..Sorry for the Caps.'
I know i acted wrong in the past months i didnt really think about it untill i got banned really i didnt. As soon as i got banned i said to myself wow im an idiot. And to this date i havented acted bad in a long time. Now im going to talk about some past threads in witch i posted.
The threads in witch i just posted where threads that said and showed the complete opiste side of me for the reason that i was mad sad somewhat crying because im just depressed at this exact moment. The reason why im typing this letter is because im truly sorry and i dont think i desirve this ban because what i stated above.
Riot i really hope you guys take your time in reading my letter with clearity and understand my case.
Sincerly: Seven Portals
I am sorry for my actions and this hasnt happend in a long time.
Please check the date on your systems of when this happend. I really hope you guys understand.

LargeSnorlax

11-20-2012

support@riotgames.com

Send it over there, the forumgoers aren't going to do much for you here

RockLobster88

11-20-2012

No. Just stop. You have no sympathy for your actions. We don't care if it was just a month ago; the severity of your reports warranted action, and action was taken. Appealing to us has abysmally failed, and appealing to Riot will do nothing either. Just take your ban and REFORM, as this whole ordeal was meant to do. Stop acting like a victim and start acting like a man.

King of Daventry

11-20-2012

Stop spamming the forums. It's obnoxious

Crazeh Fruit

11-20-2012

Writing an exaggerated apology letter to Riot will not make them unban you. We all know you're just putting an obnoxious amount of emphasis on how much of an idiot you thought you were being to try to convince Riot you've learned from your actions. You obviously haven't learned, and still aren't even trying to learn.

G5 GT

11-20-2012

bro... after looking at your case, get the **** out of league of legends.. thank you. toxic sht

Phelpe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

So Basicly everyone's doing

FKK NOOOB!#@RW WTF ******

then report everyone for no real reasons then get banned because other ******* are like

yay free IPs <3

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelpe View Post
so basicly everyone's doing

fkk nooob!#@rw wtf ******

then report everyone for no real reasons then get banned because other ******* are like

yay free ips <3
for ****s sake... There is no more ip reward

Solance

11-20-2012

Where is the punish button!?

LittleDi

11-20-2012