Teemo is broken.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSchnitz

11-08-2012

It doesn't matter what kind of combo you pick for your team, if the other team has a halfway decent teemo on the team... you lose. The fact that they got rid of wards in threes is understandable on such a small map, but teemo has endless wards that slow people and deal ridiculous damage. If teemo has a blackfire torch then one shroom can easily take away half your health. It's time for a change. Teemo needs nurfed or changed. Or oracles elixir needs to not disappear after you die just after 5 min.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

they make items to counter stealth... the items arent that great though.

TheSchnitz

11-08-2012

Why would i want to waste an item slot on something like the sweeper when thats ALL it is usefull for. 25 ability power? LOL

scazzaf

11-08-2012

Dear TheSchnitz
Teemo is very good at beating scrubs and uncoordinated teams. The solution is to get better at this game.
Best of luck

Mrwickedawesome

11-08-2012

I have to agree with OP. Some sort of item to counter Teemo's sight on this map needs to happen. I would say I am above average in TT normally, and every time I played a team with a Teemo we lost.
Don't nerf Teemo, just fix this issue by bringing back some sort of ward or allowing Oracle to stay on past death (maybe have that take an item slot as long as its used?)

Seprest

11-08-2012

A very common strategy is too tanky bruisers to keep people off teemo. If I want an easy win, I play Teemo. I've only lost as teemo vs my allies go another ranged and can't defend me. Teemo's wards are extremely overpowered on this map. Blackfire torch is also very good at keeping enemies at 80% hp at all times, however even going on-hits effect Teemo with the % damage item can make teemo do extreme dps. Of course, frozen mallet, and that free 10% +% lifesteal on the new ruined king blade.

IS15a0ac3a1041595272dc0

11-08-2012

I'll just copy paste what I typed in a different thread...

I have not lost a single game playing Teemo on this map, of any variety. His map control is completely over powered on this map and needs to be addressed because right now he is either a ban or pick every game.

Mavrik V

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

He's a squishy, single target damage dealer with free wards. Pick champions with gap closers/permaslows/stuns and superior durability, and pack Cleanse if necessary. Proceed to build Bilgewater Cutlass first. In a teamfight, Teemo provides nothing but a Blind, which is easily countered. I'm not saying Teemo isn't strong, I'm just offering productive advice.

FDru

11-09-2012

Anyone who cannot look at Sweeper or Grez's Lantern and immediately recognize how extremely overpowered and effective the item is, is unarguably terrible at this game.

BroshiOmnominous

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scazzaf View Post
Dear TheSchnitz
Teemo is very good at beating scrubs and uncoordinated teams. The solution is to get better at this game.
Best of luck
guide to being smart in the forums
if they complain about something in the game
just tell them to shut up and get better
your so smart