Make a summoner name joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnicerTenu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Just for fun make a joke (no matter how corny) that involves the name of the person above you. Just don't be mean, insulting, racist, or hurtful.

As there is nothing above me (and I can't make jokes for the life of me), I will just sit here as a target.

FIatulence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-11-2012

My name is SnicerTenu. Pay strict attention to what I say because I choose my words carefully and I never repeat myself. I've told you my name: that's the Who. The Where could most readily be described as a prison cell. But there's a vast difference between being stuck in a tiny cell and being in prison. The What is easy: recently I planned and set in motion events to execute the perfect bank robbery. That's also the When. As for the Why: beyond the obvious financial motivation, it's exceedingly simple... because I can. Which leaves us only with the How; and therein, as the Bard would tell us, lies the rub.

CobaltCobalt

11-11-2012

Chemise likes boys.

Terrathraex

11-11-2012

I made a sword out of cobalt.

Ogdain

11-11-2012

Terrathraex? Yeah, Star Trek called, they want their cheesy space villain name back.

jimmybob321

11-11-2012

I want to terra your thraex

DrDivine

11-11-2012

I literally can't think of a name more generic than "jimmybob321". Creativity people, c'mon!

CaptainMårvelous

11-11-2012

DrDivine lacks a PhD

Terrathraex

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob321 View Post
I want to terra your thraex
ITS BOB the builder :O

SnicerTenu

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptanMarvelous View Post
DrDivine lacks a PhD
Taric called, He challenges you to a outrageous duel. Also he asks where is your ship?