Riot is anti-competitive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

ad hominem. plz use brain

Dobagoh

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulWizard View Post
ad hominem. plz use brain
ad hominem, the logical fallacy.

please use brain, dumb ****.

identify the logical fallacy in this argument.

trick question, there is none because there is no argument, you dumb ****

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

you're attacking a person instead of an argument. maybe because you don't know how to argue intellectually aka what a manchild does

A manchild also can't stay on topic because of their lacking attention span. I'm guessing ur just a clown tho

MasterfulWizard

11-14-2012

I wonder if doboga has anything logical to say

Dobagoh

11-14-2012

I did attack your argument. The problem is, you are too stupid to even understand the parts where I did so.

MasterfulWizard

11-14-2012

Would you repeat it without ad hominem attacks? I didn't want to trudge through your potty mouth in order to get to the actual argument.

IS1cf42a5840429dee63328

11-14-2012

Lol dobs. This new guy is legally retarded.

ShadowDark

11-14-2012

I didn't think they still made idiots this well.

MasterfulWizard

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by notcampir View Post
Lol dobs. This new guy is legally retarded.
Another ad hominem attack because you don't have an argument against mine. Or maybe your intellectual capacity doesn't allow you to argue like an adult. In that case your ad hominem attack is very ironic.

Dobagoh

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulWizard View Post
Another ad hominem attack because you don't have an argument against mine. Or maybe your intellectual capacity doesn't allow you to argue like an adult. In that case your ad hominem attack is very ironic.
Here is proof why you are wrong. It is also proof why you are stupid, because you are incapable of understanding why you are wrong.

You assume that any statement which is insulting in nature is an ad hominem.
An ad hominem is a logical fallacy, i.e., something which does not follow logical reasoning.

If I made an argument showing why you are stupid, that is a logical argument, according to you, it is an ad hominem. But, the argument follows logical reasoning.

Something cannot be both an ad hominem while also following logical reasoning.

Ergo, you are wrong, proof by negation. You are also stupid, because you are incapable of understanding this simple point after it has been demonstrated to you on multiple occasions.

I assume that people who are not stupid are capable of understanding simple logic. Your inability to comprehend this argument shows that you are in fact, stupid. This is a logical equivalence. If you consider this paragraph an ad hominem, then you are truly an idiot, because a simple derivation of

"If A then B" is the same as saying "if not B then not A"

is within the grasp of a high school student, if not a middle school student. As it is the most basic axiom of logic and therefore cannot be a logical fallacy of any kind, you are both wrong, and stupid. (applying your previous rationale, the above paragraph is indeed an ad hominem and therefore a logical fallacy, when it is in fact, fully logical, lacking a logical fallacy of any kind and therefore cannot be an ad hominem)

Congratulations.

I am done with this thread, unless you have anything more to say about logic, and where, if at all, any of my logic is incorrect.

In conclusion, you are either a troll or an idiot. I give you the benefit of the doubt as regards to your integrity.