Riot is anti-competitive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulWizard View Post
Ad hominem is attacking the opponent instead of the argument. I don't know why you can't read. You should sue all of the teachers that never taught you how to read.
Like I was saying earlier, he didn't attack you instead of your argument.
He attacked you and your argument.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-13-2012

You're grasping at straws in order to defend a manchild throwing a temper tantrum. Youtube video showcasing LoL community here I come


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulWizard View Post
Yes, respect the man child. I also respect toddlers that have temper tantrums such as the one Dabogoo is displaying.
But he's right...

I'd never respect a toddler, ever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulWizard View Post
Ad hominem is attacking the opponent instead of the argument. I don't know why you can't read. You should sue all of the teachers that never taught you how to read.

And you're making this community look like a bunch of childish anti-intellectuals. Reconfirming the bias that everyone already has against this lame game. Typical man child. I should make a youtube video showcasing your ignorance.
Go ahead, dumb ****. I graduated from one of the best universities in this country with a Bachelor's in Engineering. I earned a 2320 (99% percentile) on my SAT. I graduated from one of the best law schools in this country. I earned a 171 (99% percentile, again) on my LSAT, which tests for LOGIC and tests your ability to identify LOGICAL FALLACIES, because it is a LOGIC test.

Who the **** are you? Some dip**** on an Internet forum trying to fist fight with an intellectual heavy weight? Move over kid, you're going to get stomped.

You don't know **** about logic. GTFO.

AGAIN: I requested you to identify the LOGICAL FALLACY.

Repeating what you think is the definition of "ad hominem" is not an identification of the logical fallacy you falsely believe is present in my post.

You are a stupid, dumb fuck. Pure and simple. When someone lays it out to you in plain and simple terms, you can't even understand what is being said, because you are so fucking stupid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-13-2012

We'll see what people outside of the ignorance bubble of the LoL community think of his temper tantrum and ad hominem attacks

Kinda funny that this behavior is typical in the LoL community, even by the director of community relations


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Go ahead, dumb ****. I graduated from one of the best universities in this country with a Bachelor's in Engineering. I earned a 2320 on my SAT. I graduated from one of the best law schools in this country. I earned a 171 on my LSAT, which tests for LOGIC and tests your ability to identify LOGICAL FALLACIES, because it is a LOGIC test.

Who the **** are you? Some dip**** on an Internet forum trying to fist fight with an intellectual heavy weight? Move over kid, you're going to get stomped.

You don't know **** about logic. GTFO
You're giving me youtube gold... keep throwing the manchild tantrum plz plz plz. It's like you're trying to put out a fire with gasoline


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Go ahead, dumb ****. I graduated from one of the best universities in this country with a Bachelor's in Engineering. I earned a 2320 (99% percentile) on my SAT. I graduated from one of the best law schools in this country. I earned a 171 (99% percentile, again) on my LSAT, which tests for LOGIC and tests your ability to identify LOGICAL FALLACIES, because it is a LOGIC test.

Who the **** are you? Some dip**** on an Internet forum trying to fist fight with an intellectual heavy weight? Move over kid, you're going to get stomped.

You don't know **** about logic. GTFO
I think you're getting trolled bro... and I think troll is winning

The bait is just so stupid!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reconsul

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulWizard View Post
No, it's the same thing. Ask a debate moderator.
No, "You're wrong and stupid" is two claims, and "You're wrong because you're stupid" is one claim.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulWizard View Post
You're giving me youtube gold... keep throwing the manchild tantrum plz plz plz. It's like you're trying to put out a fire with gasoline
Better than having the IQ of a wooden post, you stupid ass dumb fuck


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

11-13-2012

My name is masterfulwizard, and I don't know what logic is. Look at me make a youtube video to highlight my ignorance.