Riot is anti-competitive

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

I'm telling people to contact LoL's sponsors about pendragons misbehavior in public places, here is the comment in question:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DOTA/comment...stored/c70dlon

Leader of the OJ

11-13-2012

Dude, your just ragin' to rage. Like the dude said, **** off, short and simple. Get a life man. Obviously you like and play the game and that is what its here for.

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Sounds like you're describing the Riot employees. Funny how Riot will do anything to destroy other games but when it happens to them they're probably throwing a pissy fit.

Leader of the OJ

11-13-2012

Ha naw, if you don't agree with the creaters of the game, then why play it? It is YOUR choice to play the game, not theirs. Seriously.

Reconsul

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulWizard View Post
squander their competition.
Wtf?

MasterfulWizard

11-13-2012

Riot being anti-competitive means they aren't capitalistic. Maybe they should join the taliban since they're un-American

5th account ftw

11-13-2012

I wouldn't necessary say anti-competitive from a business point of view. Going after casual gamers is working very very well. Riot is the most played game atm. More players = more guys and girls buying cosmetic items.

From a esports point of view, Riot is trying to force competitive league play to some degree. For an example, Starcraft and Dota allstars/2 give players a lot of options game-play wise and lots of free-room to make a range of strategies.

Edit: I think Jesus was right in saying that your a pothead. :<>

Edit 2: "squander their competition." Rolf. I think you are pothead or just trolling.

poe tay toes

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconsul View Post
Wtf?
thank you. i felt like i was the only one who caught that

MasterfulWizard

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th account ftw View Post
I wouldn't necessary say anti-competitive from a business point of view. Going after casual gamers is working very very well. Riot is the most played game atm. More players = more guys and girls buying cosmetic items.

From a esports point of view, Riot is trying to force competitive league play to some degree. For an example, Starcraft and Dota allstars/2 give players a lot of options game-play wise and lots of free-room to make a range of strategies.

Edit: I think Jesus was right in saying that your a pothead. :<>

Edit 2: "squander their competition." Rolf. I think you are pothead or just trolling.
Ad hominem... looks like you're less intellectual than a "pothead".

Dobagoh

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulWizard View Post
Ad hominem... looks like you're less intellectual than a "pothead".
Must be difficult for people like you to know what an ad hominem is.

Hint: what he said...isn't an ad hominem

123456 ... 8