Bio lame darius? I want norse KING darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scott913

11-15-2012

I have bioforge and I think it looks fairly good in game. That being said, upon learning of this Norse King skin, bioforge can not hold a candle to its awesome. I hope it comes out soon!

NeoIcecreaman

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott913 View Post
I have bioforge and I think it looks fairly good in game. That being said, upon learning of this Norse King skin, bioforge can not hold a candle to its awesome. I hope it comes out soon!

That's the spirit. Lets get the norse king skin going, or the bio forge skin fixed.

DunkmasterFlexxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

I agree with Scott913, Bioforge is ok, Norse King is gdlk. +1

NeoIcecreaman

11-18-2012

That seems to be the average opinion, but i fear we won't see norse king for many many months.

Perhaps it can be a festive winter skin? Or something? idfk.

StonewallEnigma

12-12-2012

I hate to be a broken record but come on riot, Bio forge Darius is meh at best. Darius recently became my main because I top lane for my team and out of the available skins classic, lord, and bioforged ; classic is clearly the best for this champ. Please for the love of the summoners give us Norse King Darius! it's all I really want for Xmas Riot!

TheNamelessFoe

12-25-2012

I am so disappointed with choice of Darius' skin. I kinda of wish hadn't discovered the spotlight skin for Norse King Darius. Maybe we will see this next, it's worth wait. Oh well at least classic still looks like Bruce Campbell lolz.

Tylisel

01-04-2013

Bump

Monkoon

04-06-2013

That's good that people are still supporting the norse king darius skin. I started a post about that skin a long time ago and riot still hasn't done or announced a gosh darn thing about it. I don't mean to talk bad about them but I thought they were a fan based company that listened to what the buyers or summoners wanted. I honestly believe that they should release that skin soon because there is a lot of fans that would drop the money for it and increase their profit, kinda like the teemo skins they constantly make.