Corki, Urgot, Shyvana, Mundo, Warwick... how much longer do we have to wait?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordDeathWing

04-04-2013

How much longer do we have to wait to see any kind of improvements on these bottom tier champions?
Mundo needs some improvements.. his cleaver does dmg early game but it falls off insanely late game..
his flames same deal,
his healing is countered by a simple ignite. so its nothing special/game changing
and finally why does he have a skill that gives him **** loads of ad?(i know its for jungling but outside of the jungle it has no real use.) if hes supposed to be the cleaver throwing tank? imo he is a crappy champion as of now.

Corki, biggest mana costs as an adc for the smallest rewards.
most of his skills do little damage including his ult - like 100 dmg at lvl 1 in comparison with all the other adc this is ****. its even a skill shot so doesnt that mean the reward of hitting it should be way higher then a lock on ability?
His Q and E are so short range he cant even utilize them , and they dont really do much.
imo - corki is by far the worst adc as of right now.

Urgot - The anti-carry
has not been touched up in over a year.
(buff'd) his Q doesnt do enough damage late game and its ad scaling ratios are ****.
his poison shot is very easy to dodge and its range isnt that crazy either..... its damage is very meh.....
his ult doesnt seem to make that much of a difference. sure it can throw someone back but that armor and mr he gains doesnt really effect him (in many 1v1's ive had with him after ulting it feels exactly the same as before ulting...)

his shield is quite useless and the slow buff is only applied when his shield is on ..
imo - urgot is like a complete useless champ as of right now.

Warwick - The ult u never wanna use in a team fight...

so many champions have CC abilities now and people can build a QSS or equip Cleanse
and WW's ult is non existent.
The damage from his ult is very meh unless u build a shiz ton of on hit proq items, but then that defeats the purpose of him being a tanky jungler.
his healing is so bad now that it doesnt make a difference in a 1v1 fight even if u hit max stacks.
his E is somewhat okay but could use an active buff or something...
his W needs to be on a lower CD
as of right now imo - hes a terrible jungler.

Shyvana - whos ult gets canceled in mid air and does no damage..
is the 1 jungler who cant do anything right...
her ult is counterable, and sometimes doesnt even drag the enemy champion with you.
her damage is quite small unless you build damage but then she cant be tanky.
shes just an overall bad jungler imo.

these are just a few of the champions who need buffs... we have been waiting for any kind of touch ups on these champions for a long time....
riot stop nerfing champions that dont need them.. - trundle, karma etc.
start actually buffing the ones noone bothers to play anymore. sincerely almost every league player.

DarkFire

04-04-2013

Shyv, yes.
WW, can't be buffed without buffing lanewick, unless it's like increased jungle speed.
Corki, yes.

IDK much about Urgot.

LordDeathWing

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFire View Post
Shyv, yes.
WW, can't be buffed without buffing lanewick, unless it's like increased jungle speed.
Corki, yes.

IDK much about Urgot.
the only thing that made ww a lane wick was his high high damage early game Q
so im saying to buff jungle speed and make his ult like fiora where its untargetable

go ahead and try to play urgot right now
then u'll be like yup hes complete poop

Thief of Space

04-04-2013

I would probably be more likely to win a game as Urgot than Corki. Fatty 2 stronk vs MF.

WW is an oddball champion that has a kit that doesn't connect very well. Auto attack passive? Magic damage ultimate and Q? only his passive goes with his attack speed boost. LaneWick UP vs Jayce, Teemo or Kayle.

Shyvana the counter jungler lost her specialty touch to her role in S2. You can still have fun doing it in normals, but its not effective in Ranked anymore.

Corki has a DEEEEERP AP ratio Q that drains all of his mana for using it 2 times and its a shortish range, gatling gun is a tad bit shorter than his auto range, R is a bit lackluster atm.

randyrancher

Master Recruiter

04-04-2013

i cant really say anything about the junglers but I know corki is really bad, what you said is right. Right now they are trying something where they use 3 charges for the big bomb instead of 4 which is better but i don't know if it can bring corki back or even if it will go through. Urgot I feel maybe shouldnt even be an adc? I feel like he could be played as a top solo hero pretty decently if he got buffed a bit but I would have to try it out.

LordDeathWing

04-04-2013

based of all the responses i think we can all agree there are many old champs that need touch ups/tweaks
and riot has been ignoring these champs for over a year.

SaveTheMaids

04-04-2013

Mundo's cleaver damage doesn't fall off at any point in the game (it deals %hp damage, it just doesn't have a ratio).
It still does the same amount of damage whether he's fed or behind.

It's his early game itemization (especially in the jungle) that makes him seem so intitially weak. Also, because his early itemization is so bad, he kind of reverse snowballs if he has a bad start. Think it might be time to buff Burning Agony and/or his base armor.

lightandarkness

04-04-2013

mundo fall off with jungle changes. Riot figure let just make the bigger minion stronger to buff other jungler. The problem with that there only real 6 jungler now vi, nasus, jarv, xin, hect and amumu. For some odd reason amumu clear time did not fall off.

Lexinus

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFire View Post
Shyv, yes.
Corki, yes.

IDK much about Urgot.

Lanewick is just as terrible as jungle ww so why wouldnt you want lanewick buffed?

Yhufir

04-04-2013

Ever tried playing Ashe? The rest of these try-hards can wait.