farther proof being bad is punishable byt the tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

My gut told me I would break another streak voting pardon on this case but he didn't do anything wrong other than being bad at the game?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5929708/#nogo

You can tell it is a low level game. no one has flash or ignite. If you look at his level gold earned and mion kills considering it is 3's it is not unresonable for him to be such a low level.(look at the entier teams level in game 2 for comparision) The chat log does not have him raging or clearly trolling(like the majority of cases often do).

The only thing that he did that any one could even possible honestly say that he did that is truely poor conduct is that he said "yes" 3 times in the chat log after calling for a surrender vote. That is annoying but hardly punishable.

Is this a fails negative or am I missing some thing here?

Elegencia

11-13-2012

I'd say that's a false negative. I would certainly have pardoned.

Jayrune

11-13-2012

would have pardoned too

AlwaysUsesAnivia

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegencia View Post
I'd say that's a false negative. I would certainly have pardoned.
It's called a false positive, not a false negative. Positivity refers to the presence of an outcome for which you are trying to detect, not its valence.

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

I'm going to look at this game from a completely pessimistic standpoint, see if it makes me want to be a punisher on this one.

Game 1: Teemo is told he needs to buy items, and place mushrooms on the map. He seems to ignore them and makes a surrender call. He's asked if he wants to surrender just because he felt all game. This seems rather suspect to me.

Game 2: Same as the first. Team seems after him for not really building in any one direction, for KSing ( not a punishable offense despite so many people wanting it to be for some reason ).

Even trying to find fault on this one, I'd be on the fence at best. I'd have pardoned, and may be why this one just got Majority and not strong or overwhelming. People thought his behavior was suspecious.

Brackstone

11-13-2012

Agree this should be a pardon for sure.

Look at the second game where a teammate is insulting the accused

Garen [00:13:40] stupid mexican
Garen [00:14:51] lol
Garen [All] [00:14:59] stupid mexican yi

$20 says the "Ally" that reported the accused (Master Yi in this case) was Garen.