will we get more refund "credits"?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hashshashin17

12-29-2012

It would be good if they sold you the refund things for a real money value. Something to consider about buying refunds of buying a new character.

B0ulder

Recruiter

01-04-2013

A few ideas: After using up the 3 refund credits, maybe let us have unlimited partial refunds that only gives back part of the purchase value but we lose the champion.

Or maybe the refund value starts at 80% or something right after you buy a champion and then decreases over time. ie. the longer you keep a champion the less you get back on refund.

Danny Boy

01-04-2013

Except I've gotten 9 LOL. I got 3 back in the day when you had to submit a ticket, 3 right after they reworked it, and then it reset back to 3 when season 3 started.

Zilean + GA + Anivia passive. 3 lives OP

The Doss Boss

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyuri View Post
1 refund per month would be excessive, considering a lot of players would only buy 1-2 things per month, anyway. 1 per year I would agree with, though.
That sounds like a good idea. Also someone else said sell them. Both of those are great ideas.

Jhonprice

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot dArtagnan View Post
Hey guys!

Thank you bringing this issue to the Help and Support Forum! Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide any extra Refund Tokens to any account for League of Legends. In the original announcement, it states the following:

"You only get three refunds per account, per lifetime"

You can find the original announcement regarding the Refund Feature here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/n...-available-now

I hope this alleviates some confusion!
Always a NO for everything

GuardianOfLaoria

02-09-2013

Resetting this once per year would be great, even if they lower the number, as stated in a previous post in here +1 new one every year would be great.

Beroux

02-11-2013

I could really agree with a refund per year, I really hope it's something they implement one day. Bought the stupid Panda Annie skin on an impulse and I'm really regretting that. :\

kalamari70

02-17-2013

Personally as much of a hassle it would be i believe we should get 1 refund per month but only 80% and only on rp purchases and lastly only the previous 3 purchases should be available to choose from.
Oh ya and you shouldn't be able to save up your refunds just one per month period.

GodgamerGaiza

02-24-2013

please visit this forum. it has great ideas on this topic
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ht=refund+idea

PurpleSaruman

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyuri View Post
1 refund per month would be excessive, considering a lot of players would only buy 1-2 things per month, anyway. 1 per year I would agree with, though.
I think one per 3 months or even something like when u reach a milestone in takedowns/minion kills/assists because 1 per year is a bit too little.

12345612 ... 17