Server is currently busy. Please try again later.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PikeyIsBeast

09-05-2012

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you know how I can fix this. Ever since I upgraded my internet (a week ago) I haven't been able to login. It comes up with Server is currently busy. Please try again later. Then it says login failed go to the support page. Any ideas? I've checked to make sure the Internet Explorer settings are correct and I tried that options setting with allow peer to peer transfer turning that on and off. Help would be much appreciated!

PikeyIsBeast

09-05-2012

I've also tried deleting, re-downloading and re-installing. Didn't help. I can log onto my account at my friends house so I assume it is my internet settings? What do I change so I can play?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

09-06-2012

Pikey,

Please make sure you've run through all of the fixes here, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=52018

KLanganke

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Pikey,

Please make sure you've run through all of the fixes here, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=52018
Did any of those work for you Pikey? "Im having the same problem"

MrN1ce9uy

09-24-2012

I am having this same issue as of this morning. Is this a widespread occurrence across the na server?

Lynxe

10-22-2012

same problem here too

Akrada

11-10-2012

same problem here.

OneFreeMan

01-10-2013

Open Internet explorer --> open internet options --> click advanced tab --> scroll down and uncheck the two boxes named "Check for server certificate revocation*" and "Check for signatures on downloaded programs".

I ran into this problem after i reinstalled IE and this fix worked for me..

I Am Snoop Dogg

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFreeMan13 View Post
Open Internet explorer --> open internet options --> click advanced tab --> scroll down and uncheck the two boxes named "Check for server certificate revocation*" and "Check for signatures on downloaded programs".

I ran into this problem after i reinstalled IE and this fix worked for me..
Grave digging an old thread year, call me Yorick.

After the patch today, I ran into this problem, where as others could queue, I could not. Googled it and found this thread, and I tried this gent's fix, and it works perfectly now... except for the 2 hour queue. (Riot server related)

If you're having problems, try this first.

Roarchack

03-08-2014

Amen!