Frame Skipping in Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyclone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

The game always start smoothly.

After minions spawn and about 10 mins, my frames start to skip. Meaning the champion is not moving smoothly. It's stuttering.

My FPS is at 60 and ping is at 50. So i don't think it's my computer or the internet connection.

Please help.

Thanks in advanced.

EzMoney

01-20-2013

I have the exact same problem. I start at over 50 FPS, then after a some time it drops to 4-8 FPS. it fluctuates over the course of the match, every match.

Xyclone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

My fps doesn't drop... Btw, i switch the window mode to borderless and the problem occurs less.

Xyclone

01-22-2013

GUYS I FIXED IT...

Change your Video setting to "Borderless" instead of "Full Screen". =)

LucidPoro

11-09-2013

My games have the same stuff since like 3 days ago in game theres frame skipping like if im lagging it'll show me throw a hook from thresh then it'll show the health of the person i hit lower then it takes like 3 seconds to see what happens and this dumb **** gets me killed all the time its annoying

StormMaster

11-09-2013

my problem is my fps and ms is stable, but when i do any abilities it wont show up until 2-3 seconds later all in a giant wave and when i die, i stay alive with 0 hp and i cant see any animations until seconds after they are already clicked

dezertwolf

06-21-2014

is there a fix for this

WorldTroll

09-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyclone View Post
GUYS I FIXED IT...

Change your Video setting to "Borderless" instead of "Full Screen". =)
Thanks a million!

Valdere

4 Weeks Ago

Nothing I've tried on this thus far(changing to Borderless mode, turning off Movement Prediction, sacrificing a live chicken) has worked. Can we please get some input from Riot?