Won't run League when not plugged in.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brekendor

1 Day Ago

My Laptop runs league of legends just fine while plugged in, but the minute I unplug it, it won't get past champion select. It constantly goes to load, gives me a black screen then crashes.

brekendor

1 Day Ago

Update, will run in Windowed mode, but not fullscreen. Will open plugged in but as soon as I unplugg it it crashes.

DaemonKrog

20 Hours Ago

Your windows settings may throttle the CPU when it's unplugged. Check for this in Control Panel > Power Options > Change Plan settings > Change advanced power settings. Go through this list and look at the different settings for "On battery" "and Plugged in" particularly under the "Processor power management" setting. Change these so the battery setting and plugged in setting are the same and give it another try using a custom match.

Neohlithical

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16 Hours Ago

In addition to what DaemonKrog said, it's also likely that with most MAC laptops and many PC laptops, the video card can also throttle as well. In MAC cases specifically, some have two types of cards that engage whether plugged in or not.