New 30s in solo queue -_-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrueTerrorBeware

11-15-2012

So far this season I keep getting stuck with either trolls or new 30s who support then try to take farm and refuse to ward. This is getting old. I looked at the summoner profiles of these players and they are right at the 100 normal win count. There needs to be some sort of new system for ranked, because these new 30s that are not at all familiar with the meta are ruining early season solo queue for everyone.

MojonMayor

11-15-2012

Actually i'll have to disagree, because these people also need to learn how to play ranked goodly, also, i think you usually meet them at unranked, improving your ELO will get rid of them.

Soraka Goes Mid

11-15-2012

Instead of complaining, you should try to teach them how to play better. If they don't listen, THEN you can complain.

Solemendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroXc View Post
Instead of complaining, you should try to teach them how to play better. If they don't listen, THEN you can complain.
-_- they dont listen ever had a Leona refuse to even get within exp range in lane. And i quote "do you expect me to die so you can get kills " -_-

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojonMayor View Post
Actually i'll have to disagree, because these people also need to learn how to play ranked goodly, also, i think you usually meet them at unranked, improving your ELO will get rid of them.
It's actually a fairly frustrating problem. My first placement game, I played TF mid. I was going up against a really bad Malz (I outfarmed him despite roaming all game). I helped bottom lane all game, got them a few kills and just generally kept it equal. Here's the problem: Skarner was utterly incompetent. He couldn't play the jungle role well, he couldn't play the tanky role well, and he couldn't play skarner well. Also, our AD didn't know who to focus - he'd divebomb the enemy carry every fight.

New players in ranked are fine. But they shouldn't be set up with people who aren't new. I've played 2.5k games overall. I shouldn't be playing with people who have 400 games overall.

TheSnuke

11-15-2012

Wait a week or two for them to drop in elo then start playing ranked.