You can help design the next pirate!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darklightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

TheHobbits - What would his other abilities be? How would he work with Miss Fortune and Gangplank?

IS133bc4e39e464a10b821d

11-14-2012

This thread just gave me what I was missing for my concept

Intellectional

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklightning View Post
Has potential, but my biggest criticism is the W. It seems like it might be leftovers from when you were considering making him an AP caster. If he's support, maybe a heal, buff, or debuff could go there? Or maybe even more CC? >:)

I really like the ult. I actually had a similar idea for a support ability involving using a spyglass to "spot" a certain area, but it would be a normal spell rather than an ult, and would be more akin to a mini-Clairvoyance or an Ashe E than an actual ward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHobbits View Post
I just had a brain orgasm as soon as i started reading this.

Think of a pirate like Davy Jones. Now of his huge Ghost Ship flying in for his ult. Possibly firing cannon balls or something.

Sort of picture the line target system (Like Rumbles ult or Viktor's Laser) them make it a Wide line and a near global cast range.
You cast it along its path to cast fear into your enemy as it flies on through firing cannons and such.
Possible, but Gangplank already has something really similar. What if he were to turn into a ghost ship, and use it as a dash, like a Hecarim ult?

And I think a ghost pirate would be an excellent design for an AP midder.

Darklightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Hey thanks for checking out my support.

Nozumu - You care to share your ideas?

Anyone else have pirate ideas?