And reasons the Tribunal is dysfunctional

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ofermod

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nydaelia View Post
Lol, makes no sense really...so the ones i did nothing in...got punished anyways.....soo......yah....... no sense.
You weren't punished for the ones you did nothing in. You were only punished for the ones that were punishable. To use a metaphor, if you're in court for five crimes, but only found guilty of one, you don't get to walk scot-free because you were innocent in those cases. You get punished because you were guilty in one. Those other four have nothing to do with your punishment, but you're still punished.

Ofermod

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nydaelia View Post
Lol Totally not a bannable offense in any of the cases, but k.
Again, game 1:
Quote:
Ryze [All] [00:26:05] Baddies
Ryze [All] [00:26:08] you all suck
Let me refer you to the Summoner's Code:
Quote:
VI: Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat
Having a great game is one of the biggest joys that League of Legends can bring you. But always bear in mind that when youíre relishing that landslide victory there is someone on the receiving end that is probably ripping their hair out. While itís alright to celebrate, make sure that you keep any gloating (or any other mode of self-indulgence) out of all chat. Instead, thank your opponents for the game. After all, despite their best efforts, they just made you a very happy person.
Violating the Summoner's Code is, in fact, a bannable offense.

Ofermod

11-13-2012

It very well might be. If it offends you, report it (I assume the easiest way would be by sending in a ticket to Support, in this case), and if Riot feels that it is, they'll change it. Which is perfectly fine by me.

Alanja

11-13-2012

Nydaelia,
please understand that we are trying to help you here.
There is only so much that we can do and part of it is try to find a reason as well as arguments on why you might have been banned/warned.
You may not agree with it, but that should not make you seek out names and try to show how others "fail".

Please be reasonable and responsible and stick to matters at hand.