Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

And reasons the Tribunal is dysfunctional

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forever n Always

11-13-2012

SgtSarros

11-13-2012

Riot can review pre-game and post-game chats while the Tribunal cannot.

In addition,to get a time ban this would not be your first time going before the Tribunal. I also note you don't show your whole reform card, which hints to me you have have done other trolling behavior like no items, 0/20 LEAVE and so forth, and that your behavior in post-chat was just the straw that broke and got you reported.

There is not even any proof this is from the same case file.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-13-2012

Where's your reform card?

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-13-2012

When you're looking at your reform card, copy the link in the address bar and post it here.

Screen shots don't tell anyone anything, no matter how big they are.

NecroticBinder

11-13-2012

You just link us to your reform card. Copy and paste the link. Screenshots prove nothing except that you may be trying to hide something. (In regards to them)

Ofermod

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Ryze [All] [00:26:05] Baddies
Ryze [All] [00:26:08] you all suck
~ Unsportsmanlike conduct at the end of the game. Violation of Summoner's Code article VI: "Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat": "While it’s alright to celebrate, make sure that you keep any gloating (or any other mode of self-indulgence) out of all chat. Instead, thank your opponents for the game."

Punishment is justified.

Sharajat

11-13-2012

Ryze [All] [00:26:05] Baddies
Ryze [All] [00:26:08] you all suck

Nidalee [All] [00:17:16] bothers me the bad heimer wins >.<

Teemo [All] [00:19:09] ubadsuo
Teemo [All] [00:19:32] u bad
Teemo [All] [00:20:01] hes bad and hes mad.
Teemo [All] [00:20:07] mad bad
Teemo [All] [00:22:14] mad bad draven

Ofermod

Recruiter

11-13-2012

If one game is punishable, the entire case is punishable. And if the only thing you say throughout the course of an entire game is to tell the enemy team that they're bad and they suck after you beat them? I'd say that's punishable.

The reason it's a time ban rather than a simple warning is because you've been warned by the Tribunal already.

Alanja

11-13-2012

You have just been punished for those two games, yes.

The tribunal can not see how often a player has been banned before and how the result would look like. I for one would hope for a warning.
But still we have to judge on what we see: Bad sportsmanship in two cases.

Why do you have to type those things?

Ofermod

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:
Nydaelia:
They Punished for 5 cases, or they wouldnt have been included. Thats the point. The fact that half of them I did nothing, and the other half was a response to bantering they instigated... but I get the short end of the stick. kk. Moving on, broken system is broken.

No. They reported for over 5 games. That case is simply what was presented to Tribunal voters. The Tribunal doesn't know which cases people hit Punish for, or what reasons. Just that of the games you were reported in, some were chosen for your Tribunal case. Of the ones chosen for your Tribunal case, some were deemed worthy of punishment. And so, you were punished. And justly, in my opinion.