Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for new duos!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pdugg45

11-13-2012

(Cough) I am pdugg45 here with the new season and Im looking for good duo partners to start the season off with. I've only played 2 games to start off my season and once I start getting ratings after game 10 i want to win win win. I main jungle but I can do all roles.

Im looking for a DUO who must have these characteristics
1.Has to ward (wards win games)
2.Has to know their champions matchups well ( I don't want someone telling me they can counter darius with talon lol)
3.Has to have skype simply so we can communicate faster on ganks and etc
4. Does not rage ( I am a honorable opponent for a reason and I don't want teammates who can't keep their composure in a cpu game lol)
5. You know how to finish game ( when we have the game won I don't need ppl pinging objectives over turret kills) Hello 5 turrets to nexus lol on either lane.
6.Have fun!

So if you want to duo let me know message me and add me (pdugg45) so we can play!