Zed, the Master of Shadows, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonicWind

11-16-2012

Need one more Flip'in Ninja to make a Ninja Team and more Doctor skins so we can have a Scrubs team aka Hospital team.

CoronalWind

11-16-2012

I agree

nightheat

11-17-2012

JLPFOREVR

11-17-2012

I want ya guys to create a Monk that uses meditation for his passive that can charged up to 5 by standing still on the ground and every 2 second he receives a meditation that can be used in each of his/her ability and his ult that uses all 5 energy to blast a big AoE dragon out stunning all the people in the area by 1.5 seconds with AP damage, otherwise known as Lee Sin's rival or partner.

RAIZEL193

11-19-2012

the true character and its effects seem very good but the damage it does so has his team in damage seems very low, well that's what I think

9TailedJackal

11-19-2012

Could be better, as he looks to be in need of a buff for his damage and how much energy his shadow recovers; though even now he is fun to play, I will give him that.

KudogawaShinichi

11-20-2012

seeriously, zed makes a great bottom, mid and top, dont see why its classified specially top.

KudogawaShinichi

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibaANDakamaru View Post
ZED got him on day one witch i never really get new champs on day one but zed was a assassin champion an i love my assassin champion past few days i been playing him and i wood say he is and awesome champ to play and is fun love the look and his skills
made the same thing, and i can only agree this

Fifino

11-20-2012

At the very beginning Zed was dealing magic damage with his skills, actually his R is based on magic damage dealt, but now I can see physical damage in the skills and even in the damage recap after dying.

I was using Magic Penetration with AD and it worked fine (or I thought so)

:3 how is this supposed to work if his R is based on magic dealt but no magic skills o:?

FCV Ninja

11-28-2012

I think Zed's living shadow needs a longer cast range (for escape ability/harassment) and his E (the Spin) should be buffed a little bit