Zed, the Master of Shadows, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tripwire78

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyTheKiller View Post
wow, why only have 1 new champion skin?
Where have you been the last 4 months?

Pie Kills

11-14-2012

I know this comment is gonna get downvoted like ****, but since this guy is so OP,
and most to all OP characters get nerfed in the past, he is most likely getting nerfed
after a while from his release.

Tukiko

11-14-2012

I want to play zen!

kira17

11-14-2012

i played him a few times i like em but still gotta figure him out more before i really play him in anything much

but he is fun to play

kira17

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie Kills View Post
I know this comment is gonna get downvoted like ****, but since this guy is so OP,
and most to all OP characters get nerfed in the past, he is most likely getting nerfed
after a while from his release.
hes not really OP at all, ive seen more people play him just get smashed since they say he is "difficult" to play due to the concept of his shadows and how to use them for attacks and monitoring the shadow for the juking.

Hollywood Cool

11-14-2012

The skin price is 1350 RP? If so, wow Riot you said that the Mecha Kha'Zix skin price was a one time thing. Now there are three skins of that price. Stop trying to rip me off.

Anyways, another assassin jungler? Woo, how great. We don't need anymore junglers, what we need are new support champions and new tanks. What we need is some downtime between champ releases where you stop shilling out new champions and focus on balancing the 100+ champions you have NOW. We know there are OP champions out there, and also there are UP champions out there. What you need to do is focus on balancing EVERYTHING instead of looking at what champs are more popular and nerfing them, then when another champ becomes popular nerfing them too. I can name one champion who needs some work: Jarvan IV. His ultimate was a game changer in S1, but now in S2 and going into S3 everyone has a goddamn blink ability or a jump. I could give you an idea as to how we can fix his ult. Have his ult forbid you from moving out with your abilities, and only with your summoner spells. That encourages being careful with using your summoner spells (a good player trait) and making tough decisions in your game.

Focus on the champs you have, not how much money you can make by shilling out your next OP champion for 975 RP and his skin for near legendary price.

Munesaki

11-14-2012

well maybe this should'nt be here, but i can hear the elyse voice in login screen, its a bug or something?

Brackley

11-14-2012

ok

blayzit

11-14-2012

Eougne

11-14-2012

6300 as usual
Greedy riot