What I have learned from the tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hobo Lord

11-13-2012

Is that the tribunal does not distinguish b/w a small violation and very large violation, look @ this game, I only insulted someone in like game 1, the rest of the time I was just complaining about how bad TF was as a character.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5852302/#nogo

Overwhelming majority punish. I was trying to modulate myself in all those games but to no avail, so I've learned, if your going to say something negative about someone, GO BIG. GO HARD. There is no difference to the tribunal b/w telling someone they are an idiot, and telling someone they should kill themselves by shoving their own dick in their eye. Next time I insult someone, I want to make sure they get clinical depression.

Tswizzle SF

11-13-2012

Just the chat in game 1 was more than enough to get the ban. Not to mention your horrible attitude in your post.

Completely warranted, and I just hope you change your attitude. Otherwise you'll get permabanned, which I see happening very soon

The Hobo Lord

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tswizzle SF View Post
Just the chat in game 1 was more than enough to get the ban. Not to mention your horrible attitude in your post.

Completely warranted, and I just hope you change your attitude. Otherwise you'll get permabanned, which I see happening very soon
lol nah I won't say a word on this acc, but whenever I feel angry I'll make a bunch of alts and rage to my hearts content lololol.

Exploding Barrel

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord View Post
lol nah I won't say a word on this acc, but whenever I feel angry I'll make a bunch of alts and rage to my hearts content lololol.
Posts like this really undermine your plays for sympathy.

The Hobo Lord

11-13-2012

I'm not trying to get sympathy, I know I'm in the right, and yall are a bunch of stuck up pricks who have a stuck up tribunal to enforce ur prickiness. Nothing I say will matter they fall upon deaf ears.

Tribunal: Severity of the crime doesn't matter, number of crimes in one case doesn't matter, punishing for things that can't be seen in the chat log is fine, punishing for slight negativity when the avg LoL player is much much worse is fine, and retaliation isn't given credence and is punished as if the player was the original troll. All this and you guys think the system is just fine and dandy. You think I could sway sympathy from someone who thinks the tribunal is great? You think you guys actually function on logic?

AcidInYourWounds

11-13-2012

Troll Logic:

Complain about being banned by being a bigger ****wit on the forum.

Great job *golf clap*

I used to be like you, but I wisened up. You're obviously not going to wisen up, you're just aiming for a permaban. Personally I hope you get to fulfill those wishes.

Redjik

11-13-2012

Lol.

OP's funny.

abzilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Ah hobo, I feel for you. n game 1 you got trolled so hard by those 4 that qued together lol. League probably has one of the most sensitive player base I've ever seen haha. I remember when I was a dota mod and had cases we actually looked at replays and chat logs to base our decisions. There was also a threshold for bad attitude/spamming/verbal abuse. For instance noob, bg, etc is a silly thing to get banned for.

What made the TDA system really work was that people HAD to save the replay, then HAD to log on and post the replay with reason, time, etc. Because it took effort to report people we only really got decent reports. Sure some were stupid but most reports were genuine. Here, you can just report someone for bg if 4 of you are que'd together *cough cough game 1 cough* with a simple click and this silliness happens! Hell I bet those 4 players never gave you a second thought :P

Also people were really scared because we banned IPs not just accounts! So no more smurfing from those people banned.

Btw I didn't look at the other games just because I wanted to reply about game 1. So ya... good luck bro! Hope you don't say noob, bg, or any other taboo word! I personally only communicate with pings cuz I'm a rager