Re-open the thread saying banned for emotes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pin Heel Surfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaMan View Post
You are banning someone for using something you made and you did not put a cap on. Its just like banning someone for recalling a lot. Seriously, the guy was a nice guy and if you look at his first 3 games he actually never talked or he was nice. Last game he called Akali a noob and said his death was gay. Honestly i've lost hope in the tribunal, because this means a Riot Employee looked at this and agreed with the ban.
Akali is my friend. He said he'll post here in a bit. I was on mumble my mic wasn't working. I had to type to answer his voip.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IalreadyHateYou

Member

11-13-2012

Well, I'll be spamming taunts in ARAM tonight in protest.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borigrad

Senior Member

11-13-2012

ahahaha Wow. **** that I'm spamming taunt from now on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LONG JOHNSON

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-13-2012

bump, this is bull****


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selvik

Junior Member

11-13-2012

People keep trying to make the connection between spamming emotes and repeatedly killing someone. Yeah, ok, both actions are annoying for the other party, but there is a pretty large difference. Killing people is one of the intended actions of the game designers. When they created LoL, they wanted players to kill other players' characters. I doubt the game designers intended for players to spam emotes in order to annoy other players. Spamming emotes is more equivalent to spamming all chat. In both cases the annoying action can be muted, but they also both cause negative experiences for the other 9 players.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IalreadyHateYou

Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selvik View Post
People keep trying to make the connection between spamming emotes and repeatedly killing someone. Yeah, ok, both actions are annoying for the other party, but there is a pretty large difference. Killing people is one of the intended actions of the game designers. When they created LoL, they wanted players to kill other players' characters. I doubt the game designers intended for players to spam emotes in order to annoy other players. Spamming emotes is more equivalent to spamming all chat. In both cases the annoying action can be muted, but they also both cause negative experiences for the other 9 players.
Negative experience
Can be muted.
It's almost like the game creators added a way for you to avoid being annoyed by other players.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McLovin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Where do I start with this?

First of all, I was in all four of these games,
Game #1 = Swain
Game #2 = Poopy
Game #3 = Skarner
Game #4 = Akali
All four games were stretched out into an unknown time period of random casual ARAM games, in which I also played the same way he did.

To what all you constitute as being a trol land being wrong, and your justifiable acts of your holy bible you should refer to, when using the Tribunal system, the Summoner's Code. To that, I highly doubt 90% of those who reported him had anything to do with either:
-Keeping the community "safe" and "clean" from "trolls" like him or her blah blah.
-Abiding to the "Summoner's Code" and doing everything perfect themselves

To what I've seen, in all four of those games, the people who we've played against in those ARAM games (95% unrated and with, I'm sorry to say, really [put-into-a-nice-term] retarded names such as "person39443, animluvr943, charuxx4, etc") can be easily seen as bias in terms of intentional display of showing misconduct to another extent. You all right now, although I wouldn't say spamming emotes is exactly correct cause someone might be butthurt and report you for not "supporting" in team fights and spamming emotes, are rather showing your whole ignorance in not turning the other cheek to this scenario/situation/case whatever you want to call it. In retrospect you all are the fools.
All the players I've seen in ARAM, are usually unrated and always, ALWAYS hostile. Moreso, it would rather seem as if they wanted to deliberately report someone for misconduct and apply negative effects upon the individual's accounts. This isn't directly explained in your holy bible, the "Summoner's Code," rather so it was implied and you are forcing junctions to re-enforce your whole argument wholesome, as if you already knew him through in and out, as a person, as a character, and him in real life. However, that is not the case. Although I may be doing the same thing as placing judgement, I am placing an educated judgement based on my own statistics and what I've seen. You all are merely spouting without knowledge or insight, "troll." I know for a fact that I spammed the same emotes during the game. As you can see from most of the games, well all of them, we've won, that we done fairly well. However, I forget to do an emoticon after I kill someone. He might have done so, and probably enraged whoever he had killed, I had killed, a teammate had killed, it doesn't matter. Due to one emoticon, I would rather say that someone would intentionally want to get someone banned. One variable in the scenario, places a change of course in which the individual's intentions will change, in this case: the person deliberately wants to get the person banned by reporting. So whatever you guys are saying, collaboration or conspiracy placed upon this individual, all have the same definitions. How can you guys not see that? They intentionally wanted to get him banned for taunts he used in game?
-Why could they not have just muted voice sounds in Sounds options? It only takes me 2 second to do so, maybe 3-5 for others. It doesn't take much effort. You were just lazy and took the easy route to deliberately harm someone else's account without informing them of the mishap they are placing upon you, whatever taunting does to your mental health as you guys are EXAGGERATING.
-Why would they, knowingly which options were available (if you haven't examined options in any games you've played, then you've ignorantly placed judgement upon someone where you CLEARLY didn't know what you, yourself was capable of) not mute and just wait the WHOLE 14-30 minutes of the ARAM game, JUST to report him?
All the intels, information, knowledge gain from these actions, only enforce my whole point that they are deliberately and ignorantly just finding an easy route to harm the other player rather than relieving themselves from the, oh so terrible torture of spamming emoticons, as if their ear drums would have gone deaf and damaged.
You guys are selectively using any piece of information to try to change the argumentative curve towards your own end, trying to sugar coat yourself from any debate, you haven't even BEGUN switch perspectives, giving both sides a chance to explain and change your highly biased decisions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashii View Post
Tristana [00:12:58] report poppy
Ryze [00:13:02] yep
Tristana [00:13:29] and eve
Swain [All] [00:13:30] he dodges for his picks in ARAM and then rage quits?
Ryze [00:13:33] yep
Yeah, about that. Team collaborating to report two people FOR NOTHING other than them disliking that person. Not worthy of a ban.

Other games had nothing note-worthy besides the enemy being more deserving of a ban..
Exactly, the other team had intentionally wanted to make it seem like the other team was placing misconduct in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gewcebawcks View Post
So if you and your friend are walking down the street, and me and my friend who happens to be a homosexual female pass by you, and we hear you insulting each other "for fun" by calling each other gay, or saying "that's gay", it's ok because you were talking to your friend?

It is right and is not right at the same time. Where does it say anyone is right? Why are you acting like you are always right? Rather, you seem to be scared to be wrong, calling everyone ignorant in every other post. Who's the ignorant now? If I was wrong, I choose to hear my opponents or debaters, rather than call them "trolls" for disaffirming my ideals, like you have.

How about someone with dark skin and the N-Word?

My ideal is that if you have intentionally and detrimental use for the word, it will be justifiably be deemed racist or however you want to put the terms. Of course no one really wants to hurt people (some do, in my theory, are racist. Now what would you say? It isn't? That I'm a troll? Prove me wrong about detrimental ideals).

There were 8 other players in that game and you used hate-speak.

I don't really get this either way, there was no hate. We did not detrimentally want to hurt people. We just played the game. I don't think we imposed any misconduct in how we played. In fact, most of the players taunted back and spammed emoticons too. How are they not banned? Explain. Why didn't I report them? Because I didn't want anyone's account getting banned, nor did I really care that they were spamming emotes back, rather I wanted to get back at them by playing better, not by getting their accounts banned.

Ban deserved.

How is this thread still open???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gewcebawcks View Post
Fail troll is fail.

Come back to this thread when you have walked up to a Jewish, African-American, or homosexual person, and ask them to their face if any of those words offend them.

Enjoy your cave of anonymity you disgusting, homophobic, racist troll.
I have to each:
Jew: I made fun of my friend for having a lot of money in his wallet, based no his natural foundation of intellectual accounting cause he's Jewish.
African American: I called him the n word, and ****a at the same time, he doesn't care cause he knows I don't think of him anymore lowly of how I am in status, nor did I want him to feel bad.
Homosexual person? Don't get me started. I've had friends that were, and called them ****s, lesbos, ****, homos, they don't care. You know why? Cause I'm not trying to hurt them. If they wanted me to stop using those terms, I would. My female friends don't want me calling them *****, I stopped. Problem solved.

Now, why can't all you just find your own resolution? Mute the voice in game, I'm sorry your sexy Riven, Caitlyn, Vayne, Soraka, watever female voice actor's voice isn't gonna get you off this game because of us. Deal with it and move on and stop trying to get other people's accounts banned.

P.S. If you want more intel, most of the players who argue are typically unrated. Here's my view on unrated people: You are there because you are there. No one is to blamed. I don't care if your team is bad, all teams are bad in 1200. That's why theyre in 1200. Play more consistent and have more awareness to the situation and condition of the game, and take control of your own game, find your own resolutions on how to beat the game. No, you are not going to win 100% of your games, nor will you win your lane everytime. I don't care if your KDA is a 4.0 every game, I played in s1/s2 (early) platinum and I had many averages of 7+. Get yourself together, stop being ignorant, stop blaming others, get more insight to whatever you believe is wrong and then state your opinion again. This time, you won't be biased.

Edit: We also stopped spamming after someone complained. As in the first game, no one mentioned anything. You guys all act like it was done 24/7 AFTER they complained. You guys know nothing of all what happened and yet you guys believe we are the ignorant ones, if not we are deemed "trolls" in your eyes because you want everything we say to be obsolete. Why so scared of an argument? Scared to be called out wrong? Scared to change? That's humans for you, change is a scary subject. Ignorance stops you from progressing. So are you afraid to progress now? Is that why you are unrated? Tbh, this isn't really much of a hard game, it's just a basic foundation of manuevers, different scenarios and variables of gameplay. You just apply different things just as if you would apply 2 more to a number, if you added two. Not a hard thing to get.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavenMagus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InertBlowfish View Post
Bit different there, brosef.
But sure, let's have this argument.
I'd quit if I were banned for spamming my auto attack.
You are missing the point by a mile. I'll try to explain it to you, though.

Auto attacking is a part of the game that has a mechanical impact in game. The chat system is not. The emote system is not. When you are spamming emotes when other people have asked you to stop, the only thing you are accomplishing is annoying them further. The same is true if you are using the chat system to harass or insult other players. This does not mean you should be allowed to do this simply because it's possible (again, please reread section 4 of the Summoner's Code).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selvik

Junior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IalreadyHateYou View Post
Negative experience
Can be muted.
It's almost like the game creators added a way for you to avoid being annoyed by other players.
So because you can mute me I should be allowed to say what ever I want at any time? No. Its all about the intent. The person that was banned purposefully spammed emotes in order to annoy other players. Say what you want, but I would rather not have to play with people who go out of their way to cause other people discomfort. At that point you are just a bad person. In the end, he deserved it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IalreadyHateYou

Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenMagus View Post
You are missing the point by a mile. I'll try to explain it to you, though.

Auto attacking is a part of the game that has a mechanical impact in game. The chat system is not. The emote system is not. When you are spamming emotes when other people have asked you to stop, the only thing you are accomplishing is annoying them further. The same is true if you are using the chat system to harass or insult other players. This does not mean you should be allowed to do this simply because it's possible (again, please reread section 4 of the Summoner's Code).
The same can be applied to the people being "harassed". No one is forcing them to read chat or have to listen to emotes.