Re-open the thread saying banned for emotes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pin Heel Surfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selvik View Post
I often wonder what its like for people who make these comments when they grow up. Do they look back on how insensitive and immature they were and feel embarrassed? Or do they just forget about the incident? Maybe they just grow up to be insensitive and immature adults. Who knows....
Would you be less offended if I said "homosexual!" in my chat instead? Does it make me less "insensitive and immature?"

NoobMagic

11-13-2012

bump "For Great Justice!"

InertBlowfish

11-13-2012

WTF is this ****, Riot.
If I lost my honour points and got a time ban for spamming a function that you enabled to be spammed, I would literally quit then and there.

Selvik

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Heel Surfer View Post
Would you be less offended if I said "homosexual!" in my chat instead? Does it make me less "insensitive and immature?"
Nope. If you use "homosexual!" to describe an event that is negative then you are still insulting homosexuals because you are implying they are negative.

RavenMagus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InertBlowfish View Post
If I lost my honour points and got a time ban for spamming a function that you enabled to be spammed, I would literally quit then and there.
So you'd have quit if you were banned for spamming all chat too? Just trying to clarify this.

Pin Heel Surfer

Master Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InertBlowfish View Post
WTF is this ****, Riot.
It's already not spammable. Before there was absolutely no cooldown in spamming laughs, taunts, and jokes. Now you have to finish your phrase. And I play mostly ARAM so that I don't have to deal with rage in normal/ranked games so i don't have too much honor. Apparently it's not safe here either.

iToonster

11-13-2012

Op ban

IalreadyHateYou

11-13-2012

What's next? "Report Tryndamere for right clicking me. It's really annoying"

Nid is Cancer

11-13-2012

You are banning someone for using something you made and you did not put a cap on. Its just like banning someone for recalling a lot. Seriously, the guy was a nice guy and if you look at his first 3 games he actually never talked or he was nice. Last game he called Akali a noob and said his death was gay. Honestly i've lost hope in the tribunal, because this means a Riot Employee looked at this and agreed with the ban.

InertBlowfish

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenMagus View Post
So you'd have quit if you were banned for spamming all chat too? Just trying to clarify this.
Bit different there, brosef.
But sure, let's have this argument.
I'd quit if I were banned for spamming my auto attack.