Get banned for emote spamming!!PROTEST TIME!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swallow My Gravy

11-14-2012

Hello summoners, today is a sad day. Today is the day where you will likely be considered for exile and have no chance of appeal. But what could land such a harsh sentence on you?

Well it wont take much anymore. Several games have popped up where offenders* were banned for merely saying "GG" At the end of the game, well now you need to speak no words. As of now you can be banned for just using emotes throughout your game, possibly to entice your enemys or just to see the nice skin you bought in action.

Either way, you will be banned summoner. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but at some point and some time you will lose your cherished account.

Unless you bring light to Riots eyes that the tribunal needs a rework/overhaul.

So today is the day I offer you this: Protest the tibunal through emoting through the entirity of your games, entice your enemys and carry your team to victory as you /taunt your way to their nexus.

***PRIZES***
If you managed to get banned by the tribunal for emoting post your reform card below, if you did not break the summoners code I will give you 10$ RP card. (This must have occured after the time of this post.)

So how to not break the summoners code?

Only speak to say "Mia", "Dragon", "Push mid/top/bot", "need help" and other objective orriented lingo. Just be very cautious what you say, in order for this protest to be a success you must not break any of the LOOSELY DEFINED summoners code.

If you feel that chatting is to risky, then feel free to communicate with pings. But just be sure to communicate with your team to insure victory.

Again, leave your reform card below if you manged to get banned without breaking any of the summoners code. And I will contact you in game for your 10$ RP card.

@Lyte The tribunal is broken, acknowledge it now before its too late, you are alienating the non-toxic playerbase in your quest for the toxic ones.
This has been a growing trend ever since you changed the tribunal to make it more strict. I believe you did this a month or two ago, were just asking that you revert the tribunal to before the strictness change, there were far less innocent casualties before.

Even one innocent player is too many! F

REDEFINE THE SUMMONERS CODE AND GIVE A NON-GRAY EXPLANATION OF WHAT THE RULES ARE.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5930455/#nogo

Take a look at this tribunal lovers, you'll be the next banned for taunting/dancing/saying gg.

dixon balsagna

11-14-2012

it's not broken, you're just a child with a terrible brain

dixon balsagna

11-14-2012

in fact I would go so far as to say the example you provided is great proof of just how good the system is

dredzach

11-14-2012

He was SPAMMING. It's rude behavior.

Blafon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Bookmarking this case as a good example of a well deserved ban.

AscKevinDaBeast

11-14-2012

uhhhh

Tswizzle SF

11-14-2012

You can protest it all you want. Get back to us and let us know how it went.

Swallow My Gravy

11-14-2012

The tribunal white knights are first to the scene. They have been droping like flys though as many of them are getting banned for saying "GG wp"

Scandulous

11-14-2012

Spamming is punishable. Spamming when others have asked you to stop, and so badly that they need to ask minutes after getting into the game, is a form of harassment. Doing this in multiple games, well... I'm sure you can see how that went. Toxic behaviour isn't all about the chat.

You should go look for your support in one of the dozen other threads on this topic which have come up in the last hour.

XKGunbunny

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallow My Gravy View Post
The tribunal white knights are first to the scene. They have been droping like flys though as many of them are getting banned for saying "GG wp"
This attitude, right here. Grow up.