Tribunal is seriously broken, all it needs is one report and your banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1465b4e0fb4b062d21a8a

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofermod View Post
To quote the FAQ:
So with this tribunal system, from now on, I will *NEVER* chat in game again.

Now, let see if the tribunal system will ban me for this.

The only words I will say is top, bottom, mid, jungle.

I wonder if they ban report me for not communicating with team?

Ofermod

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Probably not. As Lyte himself said:

Quote:
I don't remember ever seeing a player banned for Refusing to Communicate. Most players only use pings and call "mias" and that's it.

IS1465b4e0fb4b062d21a8a

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofermod View Post
Probably not. As Lyte himself said:
i wouldn't even bother saying mias...

its the team's fault for not looking at mini map.

Nobuharu

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nydaelia View Post
Doesnt matter what is said, someone always...always....always...in life will say something that someone else doesnt like. Its a fact of life. And people will report for it. And riot will ban for it. TBH, only solution I'm finding to fix a broken system...break it more... report every single player every game win or lose. Go to Tribunal, and punish every single player without reading the case (since thats all people do anyways.) Maybe if we get everyone a warning or a ban, they might perk up and pay attention that some of their "rules/conduct" are so open-ended and interpretive, adjustments should be made.

Example Legend, you saying that his "true colors" are in his response suggests hes intentionally covering/masking the kind of person he is, suggesting hes a jerk in every one of his responses in this thread. That's rude, and that annoys me that you could be so quick to judgment. You're harassing him.

Obviously that's not what you'd interpret it as, nor would the common sense person, but it fit in to your description so it must be true, and in turn, you must be punished.

Simple.
The incredible lack of logic here is almost prodigious.

Bravo.

only1legend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nydaelia View Post
Doesnt matter what is said, someone always...always....always...in life will say something that someone else doesnt like. Its a fact of life. And people will report for it. And riot will ban for it. TBH, only solution I'm finding to fix a broken system...break it more... report every single player every game win or lose. Go to Tribunal, and punish every single player without reading the case (since thats all people do anyways.) Maybe if we get everyone a warning or a ban, they might perk up and pay attention that some of their "rules/conduct" are so open-ended and interpretive, adjustments should be made.

Example Legend, you saying that his "true colors" are in his response suggests hes intentionally covering/masking the kind of person he is, suggesting hes a jerk in every one of his responses in this thread. That's rude, and that annoys me that you could be so quick to judgment. You're harassing him.

Obviously that's not what you'd interpret it as, nor would the common sense person, but it fit in to your description so it must be true, and in turn, you must be punished.

Simple.
This makes no sense at all. His responses here indicate his negative attitude just like in his report.

Remember, he is here for the simple fact he is and has been judged by the system. Quick to judgement? Not really, it took me a while because I read his reports.

Simple.

Cryswar

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by b004ul View Post
NO TALKING IN GAME BUT... I WILL REPORT EVERYONE REGARDLESSLY.
I think I found something wrong with your attitude.

vulgarwolf

11-13-2012

i only killed 1 person one time officer, i should be pardoned not punished