Tribunal is seriously broken, all it needs is one report and your banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scandulous

11-13-2012

The way you're handling this thread really isn't helping your case, dude. xD

Your tribunal case is not the worst I've seen, but I wouldn't want to play with you. Calling out other players is never helpful, and even if you get frustrated to that point over the course of the game, you should first be offering advice to whoever's doing wrong. Saying "report unskilled" is the same as calling someone bad... Probably worse, actually, since it drags the rest of the team in to the matter.

Everybody has bad games, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates to see people called out over their play. Maybe you were right and those players really were terrible... But tribunal doesn't show us a replay of the game, so it just looks like you're being a dick. If you don't have anything nice to say...

Alanja

11-13-2012

You want answers, we answer ... you don't have to like it, but stop this behaviour please ...

It helps nobody if you constantly argue about everything.

Try to see what you did and respond in a kind manner if you have further questions.

IS1465b4e0fb4b062d21a8a

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandulous View Post
The way you're handling this thread really isn't helping your case, dude. xD

Your tribunal case is not the worst I've seen, but I wouldn't want to play with you. Calling out other players is never helpful, and even if you get frustrated to that point over the course of the game, you should first be offering advice to whoever's doing wrong. Saying "report unskilled" is the same as calling someone bad... Probably worse, actually, since it drags the rest of the team in to the matter.

Everybody has bad games, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates to see people called out over their play. Maybe you were right and those players really were terrible... But tribunal doesn't show us a replay of the game, so it just looks like you're being a dick. If you don't have anything nice to say...

even on my 4th and 5th case, i haven't done ****.

this just proofs that tribunal is so ****ing broken.

no wonder why someone said in ranked games, nobody talks but plays. THATS DEEP.

IS1465b4e0fb4b062d21a8a

11-13-2012

this is why i would never spend my money on riot points because they have a **** tribunal system

LittleDi

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by b004ul View Post

That would be game 4 and 5 which I agree has nothing wrong with them. They do not excuse games 1, 2, and 3.

Tethin

11-13-2012

I was on your side but you have convinced me that you are just a jerk. I hope the ban sticks.

Tswizzle SF

11-13-2012

His ban is going to stick, and this thread is almost a guarantee we'll see him again raging because he can't figure out why he is permabanned

Tethin

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tswizzle SF View Post
His ban is going to stick, and this thread is almost a guarantee we'll see him again raging because he can't figure out why he is permabanned
yep looks that way

IS1465b4e0fb4b062d21a8a

11-13-2012

watch on my next tribunal case where I don't talk in game , I bet you my money that i'll get banned for not talking in game.

Scandulous

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by b004ul View Post
garen was OBVIOUSLY trolling. I've seen his games in match history.

This was a all 30s game. I can pretty much gaurantee you all that everyone had over 500 wins.
You can't see his wins or match history during the game, so weren't your accusations in game still based on that first 10 minutes of the match?

He explained the smite thing, and forgetting to change runes, masteries or summoner spells happens often enough. It's not uncommon for people to play new champs in normal games, or to make mistakes while doing so. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if getting called out so early hurt his ability to learn and improve on his Garen play. Not hard to get thrown off your game when someone's being so nasty.

Quote:

As someone else said already, that in no way excuses games 1-3.

I find people talk just as much in rank as in normal. They're only quiet when they're duo queued and using VOIP. Even then, if you don't act like an ass, you're fine. Tribunal needs a huge majority to ban, it's not just one or two people saying "lol imma punish this guy cause he got reported".