Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armageddon

11-13-2012

Mecha Kha'Zix = Different joke, different visuals and cool unseen threat icon, was available in a 1450 bundle
Dragon Tamer Lulu = Recolored Lulu, new pix animation, and new skill effects.

Mecha Kha was/ is worth it. Dragon tamer lulu....not so much.

On a positive note: You guys do a good job on (evolving) patch content, keep up the good work! xD

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delkin525 View Post
They added a whole set of animations to Pix, a pet character that previously had no distinct animations. Do you have any idea how time consuming animation is? It's not easy.
No animation is worth ten dollars. Especially the animation of a character named Pix who is literally not much bigger than a pixel. (You could almost buy a whole, popular game for only five dollars more than this skin is supposedly worth. Mark Of The Ninja.)

I almost play Lulu exclusively, that should tell you how ineffective Riot's logic is with me.

Now don't get me wrong, when I first saw Dragon Tamer Lulu I thought, "I'm going to buy this the SECOND it's released while squeeing all the way home!". It really is a fantastic skin, but their reasoning is silly and insulting.

Mister Splendid

11-13-2012

"...transform her enemies into a helpless baby dragons,"

There's a grammatical error, Riot. Just letting you know.

JohnnyW

11-13-2012

Your prices suck, Riot.

guywithglasses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Where's the Green Hemoplague!!!

msirae

11-13-2012

:/ ugh, another 1350 skin. was gonna buy lulu's new skin, but not anymore. i'm sorry, but it's just not worth the price. a couple new animations aren't worth another ~400 rp. gg riot.

Koros88

11-13-2012

I was really hoping for a cool helmet to go along with the augmented Darius armor.

Naphares

Recruiter

11-13-2012

I main support. I really enjoy Lulu. But this is a joke. Actually, most skin prices are. Guess I keep rockin' that default skin.

Koala Frenzy

11-13-2012

We animated the little dragon, which was our job anyways. Inb4 price hikes on shyvana skins, because it requires two animation models.

KyliaL

11-13-2012

Was going to purchase the new LuLu skin until I saw the 1350 price instead of the regular 975. Will not be purchasing. Where is bladestorm/stormblade Karma? =)