Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koravel

11-14-2012

At the end of the day, Riot is a business. The only way they will stop making 1350 RP skins is if we refuse to buy them.

So even though I love Lulu, I am not spending RP on this skin. Quit overpricing things, Riot. We've had enough.

Every Ginger

11-14-2012

Riot,

There are still champions out there who are under appreciated in terms of skins, like Trundle. It would be great if you made one for him that wasn't looked down upon by the community.

grinding

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Every Ginger View Post
Riot,

There are still champions out there who are under appreciated in terms of skins, like Trundle. It would be great if you made one for him that wasn't looked down upon by the community.

Thank you someone else sees this **** changed some heroes
splash art twice nothing for trundle been out for so long no skins no splash art no nothing darius/lulu came out like a year after trundle somehow they new skins 1st ?

Krom

11-14-2012

LOL is Riot purging the downvotes on this?

I swear it went to -500 pretty fast after it was posted... but in the last 12hrs it hasn't even cracked -600.

BeastBox

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krom View Post
LOL is Riot purging the downvotes on this?

I swear it went to -500 pretty fast after it was posted... but in the last 12hrs it hasn't even cracked -600.
Views and posts slow down after a day or two. I'm pretty sure they know what we think at this point.

AlmightySOUK

11-14-2012

Well riot.. The people have spoken.

jojothekitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I was about the get the lulu skin, but when i heard it is 1350 rp, i am not gonna get it anymore

IamPRObAsian

11-14-2012

Can you make a new skin for Kennen? A Special Forces Kennen would be cool, and make Kennen look more intimidating as he is today. He could throw grenades instead of shurikens to make his Thunder Shuriken look cooler, and his Slicing Maelstorm ability would like that the thunder attack falling bomb's. Please let me know if there will be some new skins for the older champions.
Thank you,
fdx101

Osloardin

11-14-2012

New skin for someone who has had 3 since beta, or one realeased 2 years ago? NAW **** THAT **** LULU AND DARIUS!

zataro8

11-14-2012

my god this is almost unheard of! no champion since (and including) Varus has had a new skin since the other one that said character had besides there default. But riot is it really so hard to make another skin for varus, if it is a money issue stop making skins for champions that already have a wardrobe that is as extensive as a fashion models. if it's from a lack of ideas then make a skin that makes it look like the corruption has fully taken over, (just take the design from his waist down and bring it to his neck and make it look like he is staring into the void) or make him look like legolas from lord of the rings (just for the hell of it)