Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pregnant

11-14-2012

y lulu u_u

Hemp Plants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Beautiful lulu skin but expensive :<

Hemp Plants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katia07 View Post
I love Lulu's skin, Darius' is ok. I think is time for a new Caitlyn's skin, and Draven's too! And I would never get a skin that is 1350 RP worth...
Caitlyn has already heaps of skins.....some champs have f*ck all skins :<

Zyorhist

11-14-2012

I purchased both skins and I can say that I'm not disappointed in either.

Ceviche07

11-14-2012

This skin is not worth the 1350 rp ... and if enough people buy it this will become the new price for all skins.

Hemp Plants

11-14-2012

i think i am going to buy gentleman cho'gath skin instead.

Eph289

11-14-2012

Logged in just to downvote this.

NOT A GOOD IDEA, RIOT.

ScareyCarey

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderscore13 View Post
This is the first time we’ve taken a secondary pet character in the game and really given it the full treatment. On top of that, the skin received an adorable new model and what are arguably some of the coolest particles in the game. Not only does this skin open up doors for similar treatment on future Lulu skins, but also provides insight into ways we could bring even more personality to other secondary "pet" characters in our game.

After all was said and done, we felt the value it brought to the characters of Lulu and Pix as a whole was above and beyond what players would expect from this skin. On behalf of the skins team, I hope you all enjoy the skin and all the hard work and love we put into it.
I disagree. Arcade Sona easily has cooler particles imo, is an altogether better skin that drastically changes Sona's look on more than just a color pallet or clothes level, and her animations for all her abilities were changed. That skin was only 975RP. I'm glad you took the time to work on this Lulu skin and give her pet a personality, but if giving pet characters extra insight warrants the extra 375RP, then I'm going to go ahead and rescind my encouragement of such endeavors. You guys HAVE been making much better skins on the whole, but that doesn't mean you should just start hiking up the prices because suddenly all the skins are gold. No, some are still hit and miss and over and above all are aesthetic, which means they're subjective to other people's tastes. Matter of fact, I didn't like Lulu's other two skins, I think this is the first good skin you've made for her, and I wouldn't even buy this one till it went on sale (if I wanted it) because I like to save money. But because I thought her last two skins were below what I expected you to create, that they should be worth less money? Not necessarily. It's art, it's subjective. But I honestly think most Lulu players, even if they get this skin, won't think it worth the price.

TLDR: Art is subjective, and there are much better skins you've put out for less of a price (ie Arcade Sona). Should we pay you less money for skins we feel you didn't put much time into if we're gonna have to start paying more now for subjectively "better" skins? Most Lulu players won't like this price imo, I know I don't, so I won't support it.

MuscleN8

11-14-2012

I've never posted on these forums, but after seeing this darius skin, ffs i had to. THIS, is what you've been spending your time on?! I would agree darius is due for a skin, but why not just slap an executioners hood on him, make him shirtless, splatter some blood on him, and give him a compensatingly large axe already. NO, instead you make this wanna be bioshock skin that doesn't even make sense with anything about his character.

Prediction: lowest selling skin of all time.

Kobibon

11-14-2012

beautiful