Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baneson

11-14-2012

Saw it. Loved it. Bought it.

Satisfied customer.

Pīkapīka3

11-14-2012

Cool Skins. I buy lulu

tianoynoy

11-14-2012

seriosuly? if you cant afford it then dont buy it. riot isnt forcing us to buy these skins...

Kalmaro

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianoynoy View Post
seriosuly? if you cant afford it then dont buy it. riot isnt forcing us to buy these skins...
I don't think you're understanding the issue here.

It's not just that the price is expensive for this one skin, it's that we are afraid of it becoming a trend for all skins becoming more expensive for good while making lame looking skins at the old normal price of 976 rp, thus preventing a lot of us from giving the skins a second thought when it comes to buying them.

I really like RIOT and I love League of Legends, but I just can't support them raising prices like this personally.

Bipu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

so dam expensive >_<

Yumex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnygma View Post
Kinda disappointed in the Lulu skin. The weird JRPG-looking face, the higher price point....think I'll pass and stick with getting Wicked.

As for Darius, well....I hate the guy and wouldn't buy him, let alone get a skin.
^ This.

I love the splash art, and the new spell effects are okay (the best in the game? Get real, Riot). I was excited about this skin and I was planning to purchase it, but after seeing the skin spotlight, it is definitely not worth 1350. Lulu's model is too reminiscent of a dwarf mage from WoW... to be honest her model is quite terrible. I am so glad I watched a preview of the skin in game before purchasing it (like I did with Commando Lux... and we all know how that looks in game).

MrBubbIes0

11-14-2012

So now Riot starts puting skin spotlights in youtube channel ??? .... them youtube money

Kahran Ramsus

11-14-2012

hahah....cool skin

but 1350? gtfo, ONLY getting it when the discount 50% off rolls aroun.

whouthink

11-14-2012

I have spent at least $200 dollars on pointless cosmetic changes already.
But 1350 for Pix flying in a circle? How about no

emberfly

11-14-2012

I LOVE the new Lulu skin, and was so ready to buy it, too..

but I'm not contributing to these ridiculous prices. How come when you make things better, you charge us more? Why can't you just raise your standards? You sell your sh*tty skins for like $10 and when you make some that are actually good, you bump up the price to $13? $28?

Give me a break.

Sorry, not sorry.