Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiraeyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Wow I was excited about the lulu skin when I saw it advertised on league's fb page but now knowing it is a 1350 skin makes me not as excited. :/ Too expensive imo and I love getting skins.

PinkCrackMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

*sigh* Dat Darius skin...

Taberif730

11-14-2012

Hmmm... Well of course the quality of skins is *always* going to be improving.. Does this really warrant the price of skins always going up? You would have made much more on this skin had it been 975.

Kasumi

11-14-2012

Here are some of my favorite 975 RP skins that have the same-ish quality!: Blackthorn Morgana, Arcade Sona, Pool Party Ziggs, and Foxfire Ahri. They may not have had the same amount of time and work put into them, but they are some of my favorite skins that I own. There needs to be a consistent pricing system for new skins. Don't randomly make a nice skin 1350 RP if it has about the same quality level as one that is 975 RP. In fact, I think the whole 1350 RP price tag should not even exist. The skin should be one of these, like before:
520 RP- No added animations, just a visual makeover.
975 RP- New animations, higher quality, all-around makeover.
1820 RP- "Legendary" skins.
Pretty straightforward if you ask me...

DarkestDrake

11-14-2012

When does a new Malzahar skin come?

Jumpster

11-14-2012

Eve should of gotten a new skin when she got her rework.

Edit

Soraka actually needs a new skin more than anyone. She only has her default and 2 others.

Edit Edit

I would Buy Lulu skin but I'm worried that it would ge reduced after I buy.

Beija

11-14-2012

Lulu skin is NOT worth 15$.

I don't know who gave this kid the idea that it was.

Veragoot

11-14-2012

Darius and Lulu, very recent additions to the League, get new and expensive skins when old favorites like Trundle, Nidalee, Poppy, Yorick and the like are generally ignored and never get any new skins.

Show a little class, Riot. Show some faith in your old faithful coursers as well as your new young stallions.

And ffs, we all see what you're trying to do with 1350 RP so just quit it and go back to 975.

Koros88

11-14-2012

Love the Lulu skin and would instabuy the darius skin if he was given a helmet. At first I also wanted his armor to look more rugged, but I think because of the backstory on it the shiny plate metal works.

Saiffxiii

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderscore13 View Post
Not only does this skin open up doors for similar treatment on future Lulu skins, but also provides insight into ways we could bring even more personality to other secondary "pet" characters in our game.
You heard it here folks, future Lulu skins will cost 1350.