Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gforce361

11-14-2012

So I am reading all the posts in response to the new darius and lulu skins. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I know that constructive criticism is a good thing, but you take it to far. These people work so hard at there jobs to create things for you. They want to think of every idea out there possible ex. (pet animation) and make it happen. So what if its a bit more then you thought it would be. I would like to see half of the people who posts bad things about dragon skin actually get on a computer and create it. I could not so instead of bashing riot I praise theunderscore13 and the rest of team for thinking of something that is not normally done and making it look awesome. Like any company they have to make money to. As Riot grows so do the prices its just expected as with any other company. It's just life there are way worse things in the world to complain about then a computer games champ prices LOL! Thank you theunderscore13/team for all your hard work.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gforce361 View Post
So I am reading all the posts in response to the new darius and lulu skins. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I know that constructive criticism is a good thing, but you take it to far. These people work so hard at there jobs to create things for you. They want to think of every idea out there possible ex. (pet animation) and make it happen. So what if its a bit more then you thought it would be. I would like to see half of the people who posts bad things about dragon skin actually get on a computer and create it. I could not so instead of bashing riot I praise theunderscore13 and the rest of team for thinking of something that is not normally done and making it look awesome. Like any company they have to make money to. As Riot grows so do the prices its just expected as with any other company. It's just life there are way worse things in the world to complain about then a computer games champ prices LOL! Thank you theunderscore13/team for all your hard work.
But Riot is always open for opnion.And our opnion is that the Lulu skin on her is blend,just looks more like a recolor, so it should cost 520, but because of pix and some particle effects it would make the skin be around of 975.The extra animation dosent even come close to make that skin be valued in 1350.Now on Darius skin i think is more people not liking the champion inself then the skin,because the skin is not that bad, but dosent have much particle effects.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjj92 View Post
這麼一條傻逼龍也值400多rp?怎麼不去吃屎啊?
i second this guys

Karnish

11-14-2012

Quote:
It's just life there are way worse things in the world to complain about then a computer games champ prices LOL! Thank you theunderscore13/team for all your hard work.
I agree why don't you get on the forums and say something like. Riot should set up a fund where every time we buy riot points $1/$5/$10 is donated to Hurricane Sandy relief or some other creative ideas that help people in some certain way instead of fillin up the forums with complaints about how Riot does not all ready work hard enough for its faithful players. If you purchase riot points or play without spending a penny. You should really be more considerate to the people who make anything for this game. It takes a lot of work and patience to satisfy the masses who play this game. Go Riot! Good job on new skins

Pekbysx

11-14-2012

Oh wow I thought its a price for bundle...

Zaani

11-14-2012

So just because characters like Lulu or Elise are more complex than other characters with only one form and set of animations, does that mean ALL the Lulu/Elise/Nidalee/Kha'Zix/Jayce/etc. skins will either be 1350 RP or completely half-assed? That doesn't seem right to me...

hartar

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaani View Post
So just because characters like Lulu or Elise are more complex than other characters with only one form and set of animations, does that mean ALL the Lulu/Elise/Nidalee/Kha'Zix/Jayce/etc. skins will either be 1350 RP or completely half-assed? That doesn't seem right to me...
And you want to know what is the worst part.This Lulu skin is completely half-assed and they are charging 1350rp It is a lose lose situation.

Bu Gao Xing

Master Recruiter

11-14-2012

Sorry, but I don't like Darius one bit.. and as for the Lulu skin..
you took someone bright and adorable and dressed her in ... brown.
No level of Pix alteration will ever make me want to buy this skin.. basing it's price off of Pix
is like saying Lulu is just a byproduct. Bittersweet Lulu and Wicked are the only Lulu skins in my eyes
until someone goes back over Dragon Trainer Lulu and brings back the color.

Cest MADNESS

11-14-2012

Quote:
This isn't a champ price, it's a skin price. More to the point, skins are 100% optional (not counting classic ) and require money to be bought. Being an optional thing and essentially only there to add flair, most people really have to think or calculate the worth for the money. Now, there's hardly any skins at all compared t how they used to come out and when they do come out, they're some idea that riot just assumed everyone would like. Most everyone I know just wanted it for the fact that pix is a dragon, nobody cares about the animations, so nobody is gonna pay that extra bit. Imo, any skin over 5xx isn't worth it unless there a ****-ton of work put in, because it takes a lot of money to get every skin that comes out that someone likes for just a visual change.

Greyowl

11-14-2012

(forgive me if this was mentioned in one of the many pages)

Doesn't anyone here know how business works?

Riot ups the prices based on demand. They have a popular game. Just because 500 people down vote something doesn't make any difference to the millions (don't quote me on this :P) of players.

One thing i admire riot for is for (as far as i know) not altering the votes on their posts (which im sure they could do)... this is probably because there is no major effect to their revenue, apart from the data they get from voting. Ie. 2000 downvotes = the 'online voting community' are not happy.

We all wish things were cheaper, but i think riots the better judge on what price 'they need' to achieve 'their goals'... sales determine prices... not votes.