Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mordread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Not digging the Darius skin, and sick of the 1350 rp price, if you want my money... change this.

RockemSockem84

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para View Post
I think people are really missing the point that doing some extra animation is A LOT OF WORK. My friend bought the0 skin for Lulu and he doesn't regret it one bit. However the Darius is another story.
I understand your thought process here, RIOT probably thought the same thing. The problem is that people won't overpay for "a lot of work." It comes down to finished product, and a matter of principal.
The message sent by this skin release is that in order to get a quality product I have to over pay.
I personally won't stand for this steep inflation of prices. The prices will only stop going up when we refuse to pay them.

BoJaxHorseweapon

11-14-2012

trundle angry!

Narrathoth

11-14-2012

decrease in riot pockets have hit hard this quarter i am afraid you will all have to start paying more RP for skins now starting with 1350 lulu.
jk...that sounded more evil in my head. either way fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu no ty

wilIiam

11-14-2012

i dont really see the difference in the skin other than a new pet

Mufasafied

Recruiter

11-14-2012

1350 price is a bad idea

Jayjayko

11-14-2012

Fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post

Dragon Trainer Lulu

Lulu’s proven that big personalities, and big plays, come in small packages. Dragon Trainer Lulu’s got a brand new skin with fiery spell effects that’ll have you tasting purple. Summoners have expressed their love of Pix, so we’ve given Lulu’s BFF (best fae friend) a total makeover, usually reserved for champions. For Dragon Trainer Lulu, we transformed Pix into a whimsical, fire-breathing dragon with all-new, unique animations and emotes that have him dancing, taunting, and laughing alongside his master. Additionally, Dragon Trainer Lulu’s Whimsy will transform her enemies into a helpless baby dragons, still struggling to fully hatch from their eggs.

For 975 RP, miniature draconic might is at your command. Dragon Trainer Lulu, with all-new Pix, is now available in the store.

Bioforge Darius

Heralding a future where two great powers have allied to create the next generation of super soldier, Bioforge Darius combines the devastating martial strength of Noxus with the technological superiority of Zaun. Only Darius, a symbol of battlefield excellence and vigor, can withstand the volatile Zaunite serum pumping through his veins and don the heavy power suit guarding his augmented frame.

Crush your opponents with the combined might of Zaun and Noxus with Bioforge Darius, now available in the store for 525 RP.
Fixed!

Negrido

11-14-2012

I am not in favor of this pricing becoming a trend. Please stop.

iRukia

11-14-2012

Saw the Lulu skin, Insta bought it, played a game with it, insta refunded it. Pix looks weird as fawk even the animations are not cool enough for a 1350RP skin. I don't really care about how Pix moves or flies around Lulu. I thought Lulu and her spells got some nice rework like a legendary skin cause you know.. 1350RP.
Well thank you Riot for your awesome refund future, 1350RP, come back to aunt Lily <3

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para View Post
I think people are really missing the point that doing some extra animation is A LOT OF WORK. My friend bought the skin for Lulu and he doesn't regret it one bit. However the Darius is another story.
Dude Lulu just look really bland on the skin, that thing would cost only 520,but, because of pix and the transformation it would fit to the 975.Charge 1350 because some animation, dude Kha Zix skin is much better and even that skin dosent worth it the price.