Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OranJooce

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodllZ View Post
So this is the new "quality" of skins riot was talking about? Look at Blackthorn Morgana, excellent skin, with all the same changes made to her as LuLu but with a 975rp price tag, definiatly worth it. Mecha Kha'zix the first 1350rp skin, it looked completely different and had new lines to say, so worth it I guess. This LuLu and the Darius, the horrible, horrible Darius, please reduce the price on Dragon Tamer Lulu, delete Bio-forge Darius and give us something better please.

Please no more Teemo skins either, other champions need skins too, like Leblanc, Trundle, Karma and Darius(hoping you remove Bio-forge, forever) just to name a few.
totally agree with ya
the price tag on this lulu skin is just overpriced.
I don't see any special thing that would make her 1350.

RogueMasterKiba

11-13-2012

i so hope they dnt think its bout to fly making that "okay" lulu skin 1350rp they are just crazy

RogueMasterKiba

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4MESDEAN View Post
i love this lulu
and i dont see why people complain yes she costs more but look shes the same as zombie brand and mecha khazik both have new animations and effects so whats wrong with them being a bit more for awsome qulity skins
This lulu skin doesnt come close to the zombie or macha kha skin... if it wasnt for pix being diff i would say this skin should be 520rp

DJ Dinosword

11-13-2012

Wow I really don't like the Dragon's style AT ALL, don't even like the Darius skin concept aaaand I don't like the price of the Lulu skin.

I think that skins should be legendary or not and I don't really think there should be a middle road, not if it's going to cost more anyway. Zombie Brand was EXCELLENT btw.

This Lulu skin could have been awesome but Dragons should never, ever be goofy. I know it isn't Lulu's style but if this was more badass it could have been amazing.

Dinosex

11-13-2012

Bioforge Darius sucks big time u should give us rp for using it instead of charging for it.

ROIT I AM DISSAPOINT

HardFi

11-13-2012

Upon looking at the skin initially, I thought it looked fantastic! I think the hair on Lulu looks elegant and suits a dragon-lady, the texture and smooth edges are well worked, her wand has fine and rich details/lines, even the particles are excellent. I just have issues with the dragons face. I understand, you're attempting to make the dragon look cute and comedic, but you've made it look over exaggerated. It looks like it bit into something and didn't swallow. Personally, I feel that it would look better if it had more of a slender/defined look to the face. It would actually make it look like a dragon, but it would still be cute. I am not saying make it look like a snake, but just add more edges to the jaw. The body, the color, the eyes, the horns, it's all fantastic. That jaw is just ruining his existence for me, however.

Now for Bioforge Darius... I appreciate the look you were going for a lot. His axe and his face in the picture are ridiculously amazing. I love how overly large the cape is! I feel as if I will be consumed by it, or it will trap me and he will behead me; it's mesmerizing! The shoulders are sleek and attractive, like he can move. He looks strong and model-esque, but still lethal and devastating. The smooth look, like granite, that added the the broad side of the axes is to die for! Upon seeing that, I was amazingly impressed. The green in his eyes makes him look maniacal and lost with rage. It's all working so well together! But then you get to the in game look... and it looks almost nothing like it. In-fact, it's nearly opposite. The cape is tiny and unimpressive, the shoulders are large and clunky, like he's an idiot and can't avoid bumping into walls; he's needing to protect his tiny head. The axe still look smooth like granite, but it's awkwardly shaped, is large width wise and doesn't make sense. You should have kept him sleek and smooth like the picture! I understand that can be difficult, but all you had to do was keep the shoulders down, keep the axe proportions similar to the picture, and lengthen the cape! It would have been sexy and awesome! I love the silver and how he looks nearly encased in tight-to-the-body metal. But I feel that just like the Inferno Alistar skin, you just made him look like a twit with MASSIVE SHOULDERS. It's out of place, like the capitalization I just displayed.

So, over-all, I feel the skins have amazingly ridiculous potential, but you tossed it away; the key features look goofy and childish. He's Darius for ****-sakes! I hate the stupid jerk! I vowed the never play the ***hole! But the picture for the skin looked so amazing, you almost had me turned to the dark side. He pwns anything that exists, but you made him look like an oaf playing football with a full-metal dunce suit... Also, I feel that the price of the Lulu skin is too much. 975 is great, I have no problem with it; I was close to buying Lulu AND the skin when I saw this! But I really don't feel it justifies the price. Especially with the HUGE mistake on Pix. Just a few changes, and you'd have it spot-on, RIOT. The textures you're getting into are amazing and I support you heavily. You've truly impressed me. There's still room for improvement, however.

This, of course, is entirely just my opinion.

Cophastki

11-13-2012

I agree, is way too expensive, even for a lulu's fan

l3razzers

11-13-2012

those dragon hatchlings look so derpy lol

ButtLander

11-14-2012

Ah i see where this is going... 1350 is the new default price for skins eh.

Looks alright but i am as others have stated not willing to contribute to an increase in skin prices, it is already expensive enough as it is, up from 520/975 to 975 now going up to 1350? No thank you.

Zer0HP

11-14-2012

If your going to keep charging more for skins every time they get better or you have a good idea where do the price increases end? They will always continue to get better so where you gonna draw the line? And putting out a skin that is clearly not worthy of 975 and charging full anyways.. how stupid do we all look? I've been waiting for a "dark" Darius skin since he was released and I will never buy that garbage sale or not. Is taking advantage of us and your greed really worth destroying the moral of the community and the love of this game? Once I spend the 13k rp I have I don't feel that I will be purchasing any more. I would feel ashamed of myself to knowingly condone you taking advantage of me or this community. Disgusted and disappointed. Sad day for LOL.