Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoHax4You

11-13-2012

As stated in the tittle....now I sit back and wait for someone on leaguecraft to mod the Darius skin for space marines with power/force axes....

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Just to chime in real quick with the masses, I just have to say I agree with y'all that 1350 is too much for Dragon Lulu. I saw the splash art for it on the Wiki before this patch and thought "Wow that looks great! Another Lulu skin! I love Lulu, I want to own all her artwork!" (even though you nerfed her to oblivion, Riot...*COUGH COUGH*) But once it came out, I was also one of the ones that thought "Insta-buy for sure!" that is until I saw the ****ing $10 price tag for it. I'm sorry, I have barely enough money as it is to buy on sale skins, let alone to blow that much RP on a new one that isn't even Legendary. Riot, you do make amazing quality product, but you need to realize the world is still in a financial twist, and we just can't afford (or aren't comfortable shelling out) these kinds of prices. I'm still amazed in game when I see anyone who has Pulsefire Ez, I just think to myself, "Damn kid, it must be nice to have Mommy/Daddy pay for your stuff." I try to stay as positive as I can when it comes to decisions involving LoL, but I do agree this just feels like you were being greedy. A single non-Legendary skin has never cost this much, so why start now? After Surprise Party Fiddlesticks you raised the bar for how amazing of a job you could do on a new skin, and yet you kept the price the same, proving you did care more about the content you were delivering to us, your fans, than the bottom line. I'm disappointed that I can't really justify spending this amount of RP, which is nearly enough for me to go and buy Zed AND his skin. A single skin that costs as much as a brand new champion, and ANOTHER skin? I'm sorry Riot, but I am disappointed here. You make me think of the Summoner's Code, you know, what you came up with yourselves? One of the most important codes: Support your team. We are on your team, Riot, and we are obviously not happy with you over this. Do the right thing, and reduce the price of the skin to 975. Or if you insist you must get your "money's worth" over it, make it a full blown Legendary skin, with a host of Gentleman Cho'gath quality level of voice acting to go with it, about Lulu pondering if Dragon's can "taste purple." Thank you.

Aneehc

11-13-2012

Ridiculous. I was actually planning to buy the skin until I saw the price tag. I found a new love for Lulu and was really excited for the skin... but I refuse to support this new price tag.

You guys always say you want to keep upping your game for champion skins, but if that means you're going to raise the price in conjunction to this.. then no. You guys obviously have more manpower now from your success, so I don't understand why an increase in quality means an increase in price (legendary skins I understand, but this is not one).

By that logic, you should be decreasing prices from your old skins then.

Next thing you know we'll be getting a 1350 priced skin when a champion gets a different looking weapon because of.. "increased quality" zz.

TheBostonTap

11-13-2012

I think the skin for Lulu looks really nice, but I'm not digging the price. Not only is the skin nowhere near cool enough to sink 10 dollars into, but apparently the people who designed it seem to think that the skin alone is worth more than the actual Champion (Lulu is priced at 975 RP).

I understand that Skins make a lot of money Riot, but for pete's sake, their cosmetic items and they should never be higher than the actual champion unless they skin actually changes something substantial about the character. Giving Pix a handful of animations does not count as a substantial change.

It doesn't really matter though because for every person on here who is complaining about it, Riot probably sells 2 or 3 copies of this skin to another player. I don't even buy skins that often, but if this becomes the norm, we're gonna have a problem.

G7o7d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

New darius skin is so terrible looking.why do y ruin darius with this ugly skin.you sludge darius drawn.

G4MESDEAN

11-13-2012

i love this lulu
and i dont see why people complain yes she costs more but look shes the same as zombie brand and mecha khazik both have new animations and effects so whats wrong with them being a bit more for awsome qulity skins

Niteban

11-13-2012

nope not getting this skin

Dinaila

11-13-2012

OMG NEW LULU SKIN!!!

I Must ..get.......it.................................... ........................wtf "Looks at the forums to see if this isent a joke"....
Wth....1350 rp? Well It must be worth it. It looks so awesome on the splash!!! "looks at spotlight".....................wait....wat is this!!! Wheres the new animations? Wheres the new voice over? And why is there a dragon with down syndrome following her??!!!! Got dammit riot, you dun ****ed up. And i was so ready to push the buy button -.-

NoodllZ

11-13-2012

So this is the new "quality" of skins riot was talking about? Look at Blackthorn Morgana, excellent skin, with all the same changes made to her as LuLu but with a 975rp price tag, definiatly worth it. Mecha Kha'zix the first 1350rp skin, it looked completely different and had new lines to say, so worth it I guess. This LuLu and the Darius, the horrible, horrible Darius, please reduce the price on Dragon Tamer Lulu, delete Bio-forge Darius and give us something better please.

Please no more Teemo skins either, other champions need skins too, like Leblanc, Trundle, Karma and Darius(hoping you remove Bio-forge, forever) just to name a few.

Coldfyrre

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterage View Post
Just to chime in real quick with the masses, I just have to say I agree with y'all that 1350 is too much for Dragon Lulu. I saw the splash art for it on the Wiki before this patch and thought "Wow that looks great! Another Lulu skin! I love Lulu, I want to own all her artwork!" (even though you nerfed her to oblivion, Riot...*COUGH COUGH*) But once it came out, I was also one of the ones that thought "Insta-buy for sure!" that is until I saw the ****ing $10 price tag for it. I'm sorry, I have barely enough money as it is to buy on sale skins, let alone to blow that much RP on a new one that isn't even Legendary. Riot, you do make amazing quality product, but you need to realize the world is still in a financial twist, and we just can't afford (or aren't comfortable shelling out) these kinds of prices. I'm still amazed in game when I see anyone who has Pulsefire Ez, I just think to myself, "Damn kid, it must be nice to have Mommy/Daddy pay for your stuff." I try to stay as positive as I can when it comes to decisions involving LoL, but I do agree this just feels like you were being greedy. A single non-Legendary skin has never cost this much, so why start now? After Surprise Party Fiddlesticks you raised the bar for how amazing of a job you could do on a new skin, and yet you kept the price the same, proving you did care more about the content you were delivering to us, your fans, than the bottom line. I'm disappointed that I can't really justify spending this amount of RP, which is nearly enough for me to go and buy Zed AND his skin. A single skin that costs as much as a brand new champion, and ANOTHER skin? I'm sorry Riot, but I am disappointed here. You make me think of the Summoner's Code, you know, what you came up with yourselves? One of the most important codes: Support your team. We are on your team, Riot, and we are obviously not happy with you over this. Do the right thing, and reduce the price of the skin to 975. Or if you insist you must get your "money's worth" over it, make it a full blown Legendary skin, with a host of Gentleman Cho'gath quality level of voice acting to go with it, about Lulu pondering if Dragon's can "taste purple." Thank you.
Good write up dude, was hard to read though because you made it all one big chunk of text