Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Senbei

11-13-2012

These are terrible looking skins. I love the dragon but that really doesn't justify the price tag when the champion itself looks like a 520 rp skin.

My Name Is Pedro

11-13-2012

Pretty nice looking lulu skin too bad I never use her. Darius on the other hand is my main man, and that skin isn't that great, put it on sale and I might buy it, but for 975 rp gotta impress me.

ChaosZeroX

11-13-2012

Wheres the Swain Dragon skin?

Buge Honer

11-13-2012

So is Trundle EVER going to get a 3rd skin or....?

Lulu just came out a couple months ago and now she's got 3 skins. Injustice anyone??

Beta Carotene

11-13-2012

Awesome!

OpprobriumIII

11-13-2012

I love the season 3 patch, Zed is awesome, lulu skin is awesome. Can we please get some more fizz skins though? :<

AtlaStar

11-13-2012

I think what most people don't get is that the Darius skin is totally a WH40K reference....everything about it looks like a Space Marine Captain with a Power Axe...although with the green ooze it also sort of looks like an Apothecary...but either way a good complement to the Blood Angels Garen skin

Veracious Embers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

no thanks. Ill stick to bittersweet for that price

Desmond Law

11-13-2012

Really? Direforge Darius really stinks, You couldn't have replaced his shoulder spikes with the canisters? The cans on his back is really akward. Looks nothing like WH40K, dude.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEsoteric View Post
i guess the extra animation warrants 1350, i just don't want this to be a trend :/
hate to say it, but its gonna be a trend.

just look at riot's track record: PFE with a fraudulent half off sale which was essentially a legendary price to have it doubled afterwards.

there hasn't been a 520 rp skin release in over a year.

there hasn't been a non-6300 ip champ release in over a year.

khazzix had his release skin at 1350. at the end of the day its gonna happen whether we like it or not as long as they can keep selling things at a higher price.