Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MissFapulous

11-13-2012

i understand that you guys put extra effort into this skin and u guys should get paid more for it...well news flash, all ur effort went to waste cuz WE AINT BUYING IT

Deus Iratus

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Well, i guess Riot is finally turning into another Blizzard huh? It was inevitable after all.

Best Ryzè NA

11-13-2012

wow 1350 damn it

Daryslash

11-13-2012

Pix Dragon.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100628212139/donkeykong/images/thumb/4/4a/Nibbla.jpg/200px-Nibbla.jpg

Falcorton

11-13-2012

1350 for skins is way to much... Heck you get bundles for almost that much for new champs

Edit: I heard about the lulu skin and got excited.. but disappointed about the price, Yes i am i joining the strike that skins are way to much priced "more than the champion itself not considering its limited or legendary" sigh* I liked the skin too... Hopefully we as a community can make a change to not let the skin prices get even higher then they are...

Valexi

11-13-2012

I'm fine with Riot charging more when they put more work into the skin. But I feel like they should be working on Pix's base animations across all the skins if they want to develop secondary pet characters. Pix is not a little cartoon dragon...

I like the idea of 'alliance' skins that see one champion dressed in another nation's armour/clothing a lot. But I would really like to have seen the glowing effect (that makes the skin!) increase based on his *passive stacks* instead of on each ability cast. That way it would build in intensity and blow out with his ulti!

DPyrin

11-13-2012

I rarely post but when i saw the headline for a new darius skin i got excited as after darius got released with that crappy lord darius skin every new champion had a sweet skin option, even draven but what do we get? another crappy skin..... Darius deserves a sweet skin to go with how strong he is ingame so please give us something cool and not just humor factor.

Pr0we

11-13-2012

1350 op

TOP10 ELO

11-13-2012

Quote:
theunderscore13:
This is the first time we’ve taken a secondary pet character in the game and really given it the full treatment. On top of that, the skin received an adorable new model and what are arguably some of the coolest particles in the game. Not only does this skin open up doors for similar treatment on future Lulu skins, but also provides insight into ways we could bring even more personality to other secondary "pet" characters in our game.

Maokai saplings? Viktors hand? Annie tibbers? Fizz shark? Elise spiders? Heimer Turrets? Nunu and the yeti? Stop lying please, you only convince idiots with that long story of yours

The haunted maokai skin add new effects and animation to its pet sapling and the price was the same 975RP

ShotgunSoul

11-13-2012

Hm, not a legendary at that price, and (looks at pics) ...

Nah, doesn't beat Cupcake Lulu's combo of freakery and cuteness. Nice drawing on Pix and Lulu's face, give it that. But just doesn't seem epic enough to guarantee a few hundred more RP

/suggested Lulu skin: County Fair Lulu -- Pix is a rocking "horse" fly, Lulu is wearing a cowgirl outfit and best in show ribbon, and waving a big thing of cotton candy (and the shots get replaced with cotton candy globs), and opposing players get turned into bah-ing sheep with a saddle for the mutton busting contest. And the ult effect has a test your strength pole from carnivals shoot out of the ground and a bell sound effect as champions pop up.