Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueWallpaper

11-13-2012

The thing that blows my mind here is not Lulu, it's Darius. There was a red post asking what the community thought of the Darius skin and almost every reply said the bleed stacks should be green.... yet they stayed red. What was the point in getting people's feedback?

Fulgorre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Trying to justify a few extra particles for a price increase REALLY.
A lot of the new skins got extra effects lately. I kinda understood kha'zix but no skin really warrants an increase due to a few extra particles.

BeastBox

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeninth View Post
Mecha Kha'zix was supposed to be an exception to 1350 RP skins. Apparently not.

Riot said they are going to raise the bar on skins but neglected to mention they plan to raise the prices on them as well.
If they raised the bar on Dragon Trainer Lulu, I would buy it. They're going to have to put a lot more work into it than "Pix emotes now" before it's at Mecha-Kha'Zix level.

creamsodas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

I love lulu, and I was going to purchase this skin even if I thought the dragon had a weird face. But the price is too steep for that cost. If I had known this was going to increase, I WOULD have purchased the two skins she had on sale recently. :\

MintGoon

11-13-2012

They didn't even bother changing the bleeding effect on Darius to, say, a green poision maybe.

SN Fate

11-13-2012

1 extra animation so not worth the increased price.
It needs to be like PFE to be worth the increase

Naturia

11-13-2012

I love playing support champions. Lulu is one of my favorites, but 1350 RP, too much money. :C

The Fizznity

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplemania View Post
Increasing the quality of the skins doesn't mean you have to increase the price of them.
...Blackthorn Morgana. Shockblade Zed. Glacial Malphite. Nemesis Jax. Pool party ziggs. Astronautilus. Are any of those more expensive, even though they do have more features?

Who ever said we deserved every single new thing they came up with at the same price point? They spent a good majority of the effort that went into a new champion, on top of the now-customary particle effects changes and re-skinning. And everyone's acting so entitled you'd think they had been spoiled by some rich parents.

Metal King Slime

11-13-2012

I don't play Lulu to look at Pix, and I'd wager a guess that if Lulu was released now, Pix's emotes would have been included with her original skins.

iWYH Taqito

11-13-2012