Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samich4ME

11-13-2012

So many people agree about this over-price thing, now will they change it? I doubt it

Ęsir

11-13-2012

Darius skin is awful and Lulu skin being 1350 means purchase denied, but you know, well done and all that.

Menarch

11-13-2012

well dam looks like 1350 skins are going to be a thing now.that really sucks

Cuth

11-13-2012

1350 RP...Big bag O Nopes

Possessed Edge

11-13-2012

so what happened to Darius' new skin, I only see a Lex Luthor Copycat >.> Seriously, In Justice League, Lex Luthor wear's a suit that's powered by the volatile Kryptonite. Now we have Darius wearing a suit powered by Zaunite a volatile substance.

Psyclone Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samich4ME View Post
So many people agree about this over-price thing, now will they change it? I doubt it
No way, they only listen to their community when it costs them nothing to do so. No matter how many people hate this idea and refuse to purchase it they won't change it.

Brutaldeth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

We don't care what you guys add to the new skins to make them 1350 RP...
Please... just please stop it. You guys make enough money with skins just at 975 RP and no one can disagree with that.
Please for the love of your players, stop this.

Brutaldeth

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusEdge View Post
so what happened to Darius' new skin, I only see a Lex Luthor Copycat >.> Seriously, In Justice League, Lex Luthor wear's a suit that's powered by the volatile Kryptonite. Now we have Darius wearing a suit powered by Zaunite a volatile substance.
You must be new here...

BeastBox

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyclone Joker View Post
No way, they only listen to their community when it costs them nothing to do so. No matter how many people hate this idea and refuse to purchase it they won't change it.
Well, that depends. if they lose enough sales over the price hike, lowering the price will actually make them more money. By us not buying the skin at 1350 RP (and I would have needed to buy RP to get this skin), we're costing them quite a bit.

Swanhaven

11-13-2012

I'm really bummed out because Lulu is one of my favorites and I was looking forward to baaaaaaby dragons, but I'm not going to be part of the problem and pay -that- much for a skin that doesn't even have new animations or voice. This is bull****.