Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavenMoon21

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosZeroX View Post
Wheres the Swain Dragon skin?
This.

IS15887fc5be902fd220f1f

11-13-2012

I don't get how the dragon makes this worth more than 975? Lulu should be the main focus of the skin.

Wintersfall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Those 1350 skins are getting old riot. Either do a legendary or not. No more of this half arsed stuff.

Wild Panic

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderscore13 View Post
After all was said and done, we felt the value it brought to the characters of Lulu and Pix as a whole was above and beyond what players would expect from this skin. On behalf of the skins team, I hope you all enjoy the skin and all the hard work and love we put into it.
Um I think you guys are hugely overestimating yourselves here. Don't get me wrong, it's nice what you guys did, but such little details, which isn't quite noticeable in the grand scheme of things is not worth nearly as much as you may think and definitely not up to the par of an increased price tag.

I'm sorry to say, while what you guys did was nice, and I commend your efforts, I will ultimately not be buying this skin.

Noscere

11-13-2012

The dragon's mouth is HUGE! o.O It looks so weird. O.o Cute laugh animation but everything else was just blaaaah.

Aburaishi

11-13-2012

Riot, your skins are gonna get better as the game proceeds. That's something that'll naturally happen, and should be expected of you as a company. Raising the prices of skins as a response to that is pretty unreasonable. Your game needs to get better to keep up with new games as they come out, and it's doing a good job of that; that doesn't justify making it more expensive. The fact that this skin is more expansive and interactive means you're capable of making skins that are more expansive and interactive now; if anything, this is a reason to lower the price of older, more outdated skins, not raise the price of this newer line.

oZyFlo

11-13-2012

Well not getting the lulu skin now 1350 Riot you're dumb.

BeastBox

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCFlayer View Post
I don't get how the dragon makes this worth more than 975? Lulu should be the main focus of the skin.
Agreed 100%. As I said earlier in the thread, they need to make the Pix model smaller, honestly.

Torithus

11-13-2012

So they make new Darius and Lulu skins... But not a Skarner once? Battlecast Skarner would be amazing.

Mudflap

11-13-2012

Personally I feel pointing out that pix has new animations and a new model and then using that justify the heavily increased price isn't really fair, since Lulu herself has no new animations in this skin, just new particles.

Riot has already created plenty of excellent new skins for us in the past that involved new animations for the character and they were still 975 RP. Just because Pix has his own model doesn't make the skin "more valuable" to me from a consumer standpoint, if anything, this skin is underwhelming compared to some of the other existing cheaper ones, (Sad Robot Amumu, Blackthorn Morgana, Arcade Sona, even Butterfly Koggie) since as I already pointed out- the champion herself acquired no new animations, its technically 100% particles from an in-game point of view.

I appreciate the effort put forward by Riot's artists and skin team but the new price is pretty bogus in my opinion. :/

Edit- I will be speaking with my wallet and I hope you folks will as well, if this new price point doesn't sell well Riot will stop trying to increase prices for a while, don't buy it if you don't want prices to increase!