Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlmightySOUK

11-13-2012

I kinda feel like skins in general should be cheaper.. Like, it's not like skins are necessary, should they really be so expensive? I personally only buy rp with the intent on supporting Riot. But with the average skin costing $10 it just seems like a huge chunk of moola.

Noobinizer

11-13-2012

To the skin creator for dragon trainer lulu, well done
To Riot for making it 1350, bad job

IS1d2f73fc65c5cecdf878c

11-13-2012

Mecha Kha'zix will be the only 1350 skin they said....
Skins regardless of quality will always be 975 they said...

Priscilla CB

11-13-2012

Dragon trainer Lulu is boring
I think you should have made the skin more interesting itself instead of just going all out on a tiny companion nobody seriously cares about
Might have bought on sale but its just not worth the price tag
Back to waiting for the next lulu skin I guess.

Darius skin is well made at least, though the concept is rather unoriginal, it works for him. He's still a retarded champion but that's not really related to his visuals. 7/10 Would buy if I played Darius more.

Psyclone Joker

11-13-2012

Sorry, this skin just isn't worth 1350. Many, many 975 skins are far more impressive than this one. Charging 1350 for this is ludicrous. I don't want to see this trend continue so I will not be purchasing this, just like rental ward skins. If you guys don't like the price do not purchase it to show Riot you don't like this trend.

Also question for someone at Riot, do 1350 skins go on sale? I know legendary ones don't and normal ones do, since this falls in between I don't know which way it would go.

Jayjayko

11-13-2012

was going to buy Dragon trainer lulu and was very excited about it.

But honestly, 1350 rp?

Im sorry but no

And honestly I really am disliking Hippalus (or whatever the new head of marketting is called) more and more with every latest "change" that seems to be coming from him.

Toshironikko

11-13-2012

Quote:
Darche:

did they say that? all i remember is this is this price because of this - which is what they are doing here as well and there were arguments about that one because of well "all" his skins are gonna be evolving.

Priscilla CB

11-13-2012

Quote:
Darche:

1 skin for the price of two...

Anthropics

11-13-2012

1350 RP?

Yeah I guess animating that tiny-ass dragon took you more resources and effort than to make a new 975 RP champion.

I'm not retarded. And no, your champions are not a comparatively good deal, 1350 is a very bad deal.

Vigilantis

11-13-2012

1350 RP? Almost riot

You almost got another purchase out of me...