Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tetroneaque

Recruiter

11-13-2012

1350 RP for one skin is too much. I'll just pass on it and save my RP for something set at a more reasonable price point.

Jetstream417

11-13-2012

Please stop with the 1350 nonsense.

975 is enough.

Because you're making 'better quality skins' doesn't mean you need to shaft our wallets for them.

You should have been making skins this quality in the first place.

I have an idea, why don't you actually LOWER the prices of the older skins and make these "better" skins at 975.

1350RP is insane for aesthetics. No ty.

Bishamonten

11-13-2012

It pleases me to see Riot spending money on improving aspects of skin design and all. Honestly pix is the only reason I wouldn't buy this skin. Even if it was 975. Maybe while sale. Definitely not for a legendary price.

WhoAteMyPoptarts

11-13-2012

i also was interested in buying skin because the dragon is kool. BUT the price is not reasonable so I will not buy.

Lord 0f Awesome

11-13-2012

Is there a reason why his axe arm has no armor? Even his artwork shows a bracer. The ****.

Swanhaven

11-13-2012

What the hell?? 1350 RP for a skin with no new voiceovers or anything? No farking way.

Are you crazy?

Mazatec

11-13-2012

Darius skin is terrible.

Night Mayor

11-13-2012

Sorry, but one man and one man alone carries chemicals on his back.

SINGED!!!!!!

Tempname281

11-13-2012

1350rp skin, and it's glitchy as balls. The new Pix kinda stays where you were then just appears behind you, like he's lagging. It's an endless cycle, he just stops then clips, stops then clips.

GG riot, please, if you are going to make a skin cost more than 975, make sure its not that buggy.

Mikethegod9

Recruiter

11-13-2012

To be Strictly Honest, the Darius skin is not the best idea Riot came up with....

I say we all agree It should of been " Basketball Darius" have him in "Riot NBA Gear" packed with Custom Riot Shorts,and winning jersey with "01 and Noxus" on the back and hey maybe have his axe a twisted basketball pole >_> it would make sense because the man Dunks all day >_>

For anyone Willing to Say "Riot, We Want B-Ball Darius Dunking ALL DAY, PLEASE MAKE THE SKIN!! " Quote the message and Say Riot Make the Skin! enough voices and riot will take the time to create the idea i brought up for this wonderful champion!