Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masochist

11-13-2012

Quote:
tailsalmighty:
If you were really a hardcore Lulu player you wouldn't mind the price increase because they added more features for the whole character so one could enjoy the champ even more. Yes it's not a legendary skin but they worked hard to make Lulu look even better if a couple more rp is the big of a deal for you you're not a hardcore Lulu fan.

Did you not watch the video? The features they added, aside from what treatment a regular skin would recieve, is a buggy Pix laugh emote, and turning pix into a chubby dragon(Which is pretty awesome.)

But please refer to:

Quote:
Miirkat:
Picked up the skin anyway to try it out. Since I love playing AS Lulu, I figured the new spell effects would be awesome.

Can hardly notice it. What I do notice is that the dragon Pix literally ROFLs when you do the laugh emote... except when you are laughing while running, the dragon just slides across the ground. Strange.

Face is creepy as hell. Dragon is just plain derpy - in no affectionate way.

I really hate the color scheme on this Lulu too. She goes from having vivid colors to this dead brown/green palette. While I acknowledge it's supposed to be more norse/irish/whatever, this skin really doesn't have the feel of Lulu's personality.

That should set things straight.

Quote:
BeastBox:
As another hardcore Lulu player ....no, no they really didn't.

Cupcakes will remain my preferred skin.

It's Wicked Lulu for me! Kitties! Plus she has two hats. One for every **** she doesn't give.

The Razza

11-13-2012

Anything that has extra textures/animation will now always have an increased price.

Muranodo

Recruiter

11-13-2012

I'm a bit disappointed on two levels. I thought the Dragon Trainer Lulu splash was amazing but like with Wicked Lulu, it doesn't translate that mood to her model. It's why I haven't purchased either skin yet.

With the added price point, I would have thought they'd at least add some more flair; her face is eh.
I wouldn't pay the upgraded price point. The Darius skin, well, the community already listed a huge bunch of suggestions that were noted; they pushed it through without any implementation. It doesn't fit Darius, so I'm not interested. I'll get Lord Darius to pair up with Tyrant Swain when I get him in the future.

Masochist

11-13-2012

Quote:
The Razza:
Anything that has extra textures/animation will now always have an increased price.

Oh? Arcade Sona would like to have a word with you.

Hell, they even gave some people that skin for free.

DeusExLamina

11-13-2012

First Mecha Kha'Zix and now this Lulu skin... Can't imagine how anyone thought it was alright to introduce a new skin price tier while phasing out the 520 RP tier. Seems awfully greedy to me, but it makes sense that they're so comfortable with where they're at that price gouging and no new content seems like good ideas to them.

Runix

11-13-2012

Love the new Lulu skin, and I think the price is justified. I'll pay a bit extra for skins that have some extra attention to detail. For the complainers, just bear in mind that the only difference between this and a Legendary skin is that it doesn't have different voiceovers.

O Sergio Xz

11-13-2012

Love the Darius skin, but the Lulu one isn't that good & it costs 1350? what a joke. I'm never buying a 1350 skin.

Avalon Bright

11-13-2012

1350? Lol no, **** you riot. This was going to be a day one buy for me too.

Plati

11-13-2012

I'm sorry but that is really weak justification for charging extra RP for a skin. Should have just put more effort into Lulu and made it a legendary.

Arcane Azmadi

11-13-2012

1350? Grow up, Riot. You can write all the essays about giving pets new animations that you want, your greed is still getting us down- especially as other than the new Pix animations and particle effects it's NOT a very good skin.

Quote:
Shylocke:
also this silly little faction of poor noobs down voting this thread thinks that their little boycott on buying skins will affect ANYTHING, not to mention, you clowns will probably be buying more rp anyways and end your little boycott once the next skin comes out.

Watch as Riot swiftly dismisses you all because they know (also those of us that have money know) that you nubs will quit your crying after they tease you into buying more skins next week.

good day.

good skins riot, keep up the good work, I don't mind the prices at all.

p.s- to those of you calling riot, "GREEDY"... please uninstall this FREE TO PLAY GAME.

I think it's hilarious that you post this under the name of one of the theatre's most famous usurers.